Sail Dress For Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sail Dress For Trade!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

dollar123

TheBeatlesPug wrote on 2012-06-16 at 08:10 AM

Hey there! Please post offers below!

hello i am interested in sail dress so can you please let me know what you need for it i mean any specific????????????

SOS
      jewels,
      loue,
      deluxe,
      and adama, boy do i need your guy’s help! okay i’m in on this trade with someone, but i’m not sure if i should do it
      or not! i’m pretty sure i could just look up the values my self, but you guy’s are experts!
      and your my friends! could you help? honest apinion? okay, well i’m trading my beloved burrowing cliffside
      slide, (and butterfly costume) for a fictional fireplace, clockwork fridge, gumball wardobe, lemonade stand,
      and a jeweld fountain. take it or leave it? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Anyone need blue sail pants or plumpy? PLMK
      tigerstripe

If anybody still has a Sail Dress for trade, I’m offering Witch Hat for it and maybe something small to go with it. LMK if you have one for trade! :D

candypuppy

MusicLover1234 wrote on 2012-06-20 at 03:23 PM

Hey, don’t know if you have the dress still but if you do. Do you need a Round Sailor’s Cap? I’d offer it for the dress if you add? o:

Lol, you traded with my friend for the cap? I’m thinking it was you, she was so happy about getting a second witch!

Hey, don’t know if you have the dress still but if you do. Do you need a Round Sailor’s Cap? I’d offer it for the dress if you add? o:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.