Sailor Suit Blouse For Trade!! :-)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sailor Suit Blouse For Trade!! :-)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DeadColours 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Goldstar2

Windfola wrote on 2012-07-31 at 10:04 PM

I also have Shuts, and the Rockerz Lion outfit for trade. I’m looking for priceless or other sail pieces for the blouse and I’m open to offers for the other items. Please post if interested! :-)

I have orange army :) I can add too, LMK?

DeadColours

Windfola- I read over my post and realized it sounded kinda rude. xP What I was trying to say is I see some people offer some good items and understand you probably want to look through your offers. ;)

Windfola

DeadColours wrote on 2012-07-31 at 11:45 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-07-31 at 11:37 PM

DeadColours wrote on 2012-07-31 at 11:33 PM

I also have Shuts, and the Rockerz Lion outfit for trade. I’m looking for priceless or other sail pieces for the blouse and I’m open to offers for the other items. Please post if interested! :-)

Hey there, i’m interested in your blouse. Do you need Pink Explorer Top, Sea Capt’n Hat, Cat Hat, or Cat Pants? LMK if any interest you. ^-^

Hi! I’m interested in your explorer top :)

I’d be happy to trade the Explorer for the blouse but feel free to take your time with everyone’s offers if you like. :)

Ok, thanks! I like your offer, but I might wait a little just to see what other offers I get. I’ll let you by tomorrow afternoon what I decide to do :-)

DeadColours

Windfola wrote on 2012-07-31 at 11:37 PM

Hey there, i’m interested in your blouse. Do you need Pink Explorer Top, Sea Capt’n Hat, Cat Hat, or Cat Pants? LMK if any interest you. ^-^

I’d be happy to trade the Explorer for the blouse but feel free to take your time with everyone’s offers if you like. :)

Windfola

DeadColours

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.