Sailor Suit Blouse For Trade!! :-)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sailor Suit Blouse For Trade!! :-)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DeadColours 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Goldstar2

Windfola wrote on 2012-07-31 at 10:04 PM

I also have Shuts, and the Rockerz Lion outfit for trade. I’m looking for priceless or other sail pieces for the blouse and I’m open to offers for the other items. Please post if interested! :-)

I have orange army :) I can add too, LMK?

Windfola

DeadColours – I’m back! LOL If you’d like I can trade the blouse for the explorer top :) My UN on webkinz is Windfola if you want to add me. Do you want to meet up in the clubhouse sometime today to trade? :-)

DeadColours

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-08-01 at 01:10 PM

DeadColours wrote on 2012-08-01 at 12:59 PM
      Windfola- Okay thanks. ^-^
      guest112232- I just need priceless for the Cat hat but I appreciate the offer. I have traded the kitty pants so I no longer have those though.

I offer Army for Cat Hat :)
      DQ00

I have army but thank you, if there’s anything else you’d like to offer I’d be happy to take a look at a list or something. ;)

DeadColours wrote on 2012-08-01 at 12:59 PM

guest112232- I just need priceless for the Cat hat but I appreciate the offer. I have traded the kitty pants so I no longer have those though.

I offer Army for Cat Hat :)

DQ00

DeadColours

Windfola

DeadColours wrote on 2012-08-01 at 09:32 AM

Dollar123- I’d like to see if winfola will take the explorer top for the sail blouse but if something doesn’t work out I might trade it for something else, after I get windfolas permission to trade on her forum of course. ^-^
      Guest112232- I don’t think the owner was interested in the cat but I have to get permission to trade on their forum, if he or she is open to it I would love to see your offer. ;)

You can trade on this forum if you’d like! thanks for asking :) I’m going to be gone for a little while this morning but I’ll let you know about the explorer top when I get back :-)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.