~~~Santa’s Trading List~~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~~Santa’s Trading List~~~

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  imSanta 11 years ago.

• Author

imSanta

Hey everyone :D I’ve finally compiled a list of everything i need. plmk if you have any of this, and we can work out a fair trade (i have a lot of the following stuff, but i need extras). :D here goes: swirling leaf tiara, plumpy’s glasses (i need an extra), cat pants and cat hat, scuba belt (for my friend), diamond gemster, Poncho’s sombrero and poncho, emo jeans, science goggles, melody hat, fairy den dress, any promo items, adventure park white wings, white ears, sail dress, any slides, love puppy psi, sock monkey psi, pretty kitty psi, any signature psi, and any estore psi. i really need this stuff. THANKS! :D

abislu1

Hmm Santa I need other promo but since u dont have any…can u make a list of wat u have?

Narnian100

Hey Imsanta I have Ponchos Somberero and the Big Bark Clock Tower which is a sig psi but idk which pet it belongs to… Could you make a list of stuff you have if you want what I have? Thanks! Narnian100

imSanta

Okay. i dont really need that exact sig psi , but i do need your sombrero. I have LOADS of stuff (literally, im super rich), so i cant name it all. Can u tell me what u need for it, and ill see if i have it? thank you!!! plmk :D

I have some promo :) Tyrannical Rex Slide, Beetle Bee Helicopter, Enchanted Elven Organ, and Icing on the Cake Gazebo :)

And a ketchup hat (they wouldn’t trade me the whole outfit) :p

imSanta

I will take any promo. What do u need for it? :D

I need green earth pup psi, melody, plumpy, and wings :) but considering most of that is on your list i will trade one for green earth pup don’t have ketchup hat anymore though sorry

imSanta

I dont have the green earth pup psi :( Hmmm…. is there anything else u might need? its okay if not… i understand :D

abislu1

Idk if u need this or not but I have the peridot gemster. Plz tell me if ya wanna trade. Thx! :D :D :D

imSanta

yes i could use that. :D What do you need for it? plmk.

imSanta

btw just to make myself clear this is NOT my trading list, this is a list of the things I WANT. :D lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.