~~~Santa’s Trading List~~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~~Santa’s Trading List~~~

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  imSanta 11 years ago.

• Author

imSanta

Hey everyone :D I’ve finally compiled a list of everything i need. plmk if you have any of this, and we can work out a fair trade (i have a lot of the following stuff, but i need extras). :D here goes: swirling leaf tiara, plumpy’s glasses (i need an extra), cat pants and cat hat, scuba belt (for my friend), diamond gemster, Poncho’s sombrero and poncho, emo jeans, science goggles, melody hat, fairy den dress, any promo items, adventure park white wings, white ears, sail dress, any slides, love puppy psi, sock monkey psi, pretty kitty psi, any signature psi, and any estore psi. i really need this stuff. THANKS! :D

Hey santa would you be willing to trade chram tiara for enchanted elven organ and rainbow fountain of wow?

imSanta

Hmmmm i dont think so sorry alpine!!!! Im only trading charm for priceless clothing…. so sorry! ;)

dogfish

Hi, I have everything on your wants list, maybe you should list what you have for trade. A bunch of your wants are priceless and promo, do you have other like items to trade. JLMK DF

imSanta

Hi dogfish :D Wow!!! You’re rich, lol!!! Ok i have zircon gemster (promo) for a good offer, because that is my only promo. The only priceless i have for trade are: charm tiara, hippo pants, and cat shirt (only for really good offer). I also have Sig Pomeranian psi, Zircon estore psi, rare egyptian vase, and neo gothic. I will look to see what else I have. Did you need anything specific? I can see if i have it. PLMK! i really want that stuff :D :D :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.