SC’s trading wish list!!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SC’s trading wish list!!! :)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hello! :D This is my trading forum. Because my trade list is pretty long, and always subject to change without notice, I’m only posting my wish list. :) WISHLIST: piano sofa, victorian hat and gown, rockerz bulldog outfit, big bark clock tower, diamond piano, puppy patrol car, neo-gothic wallpaper, and if I add anything else to my wishlist I will post on here ASAP. Have a sweet day!~ SC

Cupcake, thank you so much! :D Aw, that’s sweet. :’( :) Even though we aren’t trading, maybe we can set something up and you can just listen to the piano instead? :) (I know, that offer is worse then the real deal. :P) But LMK ;)

Hi fudgeyvanilla! If you want to show me your piano(just for fun ) that’s fine! :D I want to know what it sounds like anyway, and what piece it plays. Also, if you want, I can show you my concert hall in my house as well. :) The pink poodle POTM music video piano is in there. ;) The times I’m on webkinz are between 4:45PM-5:00PM kinz time( 11:45-12:00 HI time. I’m homeschooled,and this is when I take my break. ;) ) and I’m also on at night between 2:00AM-3:30AM kinztime( 9:00 to 10:30 HI time.) LMK what time to be on webkinz works the best for you. Have a sweet day!~SC

hey awesome your homeschooled i am to i just get my work done fast and get online at pretty much 5:00 KT which is eastern so you know

Actually, that’s alright. No need. I got a diamond piano from someone as a gift today. :D Thank you fudgeyvanilla!~SC

In case anyone doesn’t know, the diamond piano plays Franz Liszt’s Liebestraum no.3. I learned that piece last year. ;)

I wish the diamond piano played the whole piece. It only plays a few measures of it.

Becky71W

Just wanted to say congratulation on winning the Patchy Puppy POTM contest!!!

Hi Becky71W! How are you? Also, thank you! :D I adopted my patchy puppy yesterday! Her name is Beatrice. She’s very cute. ;) Have a sweet day!~SC

Hi Becky71W!!! :D THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADOPTION GIFT!!! IT REALLY MADE MY DAY!!! I FELT SO EXCITED WHEN I OPENED IT!!! :D Have a very sweet day!~SC

Becky71W

You are very welcome :) Happy to see it go to someone who appreciates the actual items ♥

cruisingal

HI SWEETCUPCAKE16, I have the wallpaper you can just have. What’s your username? I’ll send it to you. Nothing needed in return! Thanks, Cruisingal

Hi cruisingal! I just got the wallpaper( someone sent it to me). Thank you so much for the offer, though! I’d prefer you save it for someone else who might need it, since I have one. ;) Have sweet day!~SC

Hi cupcake! I do have the Diamond piano, but it’s super precious to me. If your interested, i would need a sweet offer. LMK what you have and i’ll TTYL ;)

Hi fudgeyvanilla! I love your user name! :D If the piano is very precious to you, I’d prefer that you keep it. It’s so beautiful. Have a sweet day!~ SC

Madukayil

Hi! I have the big bark clock tower, and am looking to trade my extra! :D I’d love to see your wishlist if you can post it whenever you have time. I’ll check up on this forum every now and then, but if you would be able to add me @ Madukayil, I’d really appreciate that. Thanks! –Maddie :)

Hi Madukayil! Thank you! Could you hold onto it please? Also, if I had nothing to do this weekend, I would post my trade list, but I’m going to be very busy. However, if I find some spare time, I’ll post it. What items do you want for the clock tower? Have a sweet day!~SC

BTW,thank you so much for the offer! :D

Madukayil

Hi SC! It’s fine–you can post whenever you have time. For the clock tower, I would love to take a look at any psi you might have. But, if not, I’d be happy to take a look at your trading list, whenever you post it. I’ll check back soon! Oh, and congrats on winning the Patchy Puppy! ;) What are you going to name her? –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.