SC’s trading wish list!!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SC’s trading wish list!!! :)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello! :D This is my trading forum. Because my trade list is pretty long, and always subject to change without notice, I’m only posting my wish list. :) WISHLIST: piano sofa, victorian hat and gown, rockerz bulldog outfit, big bark clock tower, diamond piano, puppy patrol car, neo-gothic wallpaper, and if I add anything else to my wishlist I will post on here ASAP. Have a sweet day!~ SC

ANOTHER WISHLIST UPDATE: I now have the victorian gown and hat. :D This is my current wish list for trading right now: puppy patrol car,big bark clock tower,and rockers bulldog outfit.

Hi dogfish! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE VICTORIAN GOWN AND HAT!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D I’M SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!!!! :D :D :D :D Is there anything you want in return? Have a very sweet day!~SC

dogfish

Hi and nope, need nothing. Becky and I put our “odd” pieces together to get the outfit to you. I can only take credit for the dress, my bff Becky had the hat. We both dislike incomplete outfits so much, LOL Right? Becky. So you are very welcome, enjoy, DF

Becky71W

Yep, LOL This is too all who are into the Huger Games, Catching Fire is amazing, like I knew it would be. Get ready to cry if your going to see it. :)

icecooler86

OMG, I missed it. I wanted to see it so much!

Hi dogfish and Becky71W! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! BOTH of you made my day! Have a very sweet weekend!~SC

Atomton

Hi Becky, I don’t know if you like me or not but could you please add me at frogsandfly? I would really appreciate it if you could help by gifting Winter Wonderland and Christmas items. I know they are valuable so please only send if you have tons. I usually send a thankyou in WW and a thank you here. I try not to be greedy. You could even ask DF if you are unsure about me. Have a nice day and peace be with you.-Atom Oh I have noticed you don’t post much anymore but if you could please check out some of my forums and give me WW advice that would be great!

The only things on my wish list now are the rockerz bulldog outfit, puppy patrol car, big bark clock tower, and the victorian gown and hat. :)

dogfish

Hey, BECKY, did I see you had Victorian hats??? I have the dress, sans hat. PLMK We can create the set if you have a hat. LOL TTYL DF

Becky71W

Be careful with all those Originals, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches and Hybrids running around Naw’lins LOL

cutieny2008

You can’t be referring to the Originals CW show, can you? EEP! I love that show. :D Except, I’m still boycotting because of the terrible baby storyline. It doesn’t make sense. Anyhow, if you have no idea what I’m talking about, we’re probably not referring to the same thing. LOL

dogfish

LOL Becky, I should be that lucky!! I’d love to run into that crew, wouldn’t you?? I was so glad to see it got great reviews. The ones I like always get cancelled. TTYL C

UPDATE ON MY WISHLIST. I no longer need these items because I got them from people: piano sofa,diamond piano, and neo-gothic wallpaper.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.