Searching for signature exclusive furniture :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Searching for signature exclusive furniture :)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mislev

nutty … i have the sig window…if u need u can have and on another note …its the (fudge) apple tree im looking for…
    ttyl
    mislev

ps did u happen to get an extra purple table from the peek-a-newz?

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-11 at 08:03 PM

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 07:50 PM
      NUTTY BUDDY! – can u plmk if u got the texting puppy psi? i am afraid that i sent it to the wrong user! if i correctly sent it to u can u please send my points or at least lmk if u got it :)

MNM
      I have tried to respond to you at least 3 times telling you I was unaware that you were sending the psi yesterday, I have not felt good all day and barely been near my laptop. Also tried asking if we even agreed on an amount? If I don\’t hear back I’ll send the psi back.
      NB

nb did you get my items??

NUTTY BUDDY! – can u plmk if u got the texting puppy psi? i am afraid that i sent it to the wrong user! if i correctly sent it to u can u please send my points or at least lmk if u got it :)

MNM
      I have tried to respond to you at least 3 times telling you I was unaware that you were sending the psi yesterday, I have not felt good all day and barely been near my laptop. Also tried asking if we even agreed on an amount? If I don\’t hear back I’ll send the psi back.
      NB

sorry i’ve searched everywhere and haven’t seen ur responses. i’m really sorry ur sick! :( i haven’t felt well either. my throat has been hurting for days and my face is so flushed it looks like a tomato! lol :) well i was just afraid that i sent the psi to the wrong person. so sorry to bug u :( i thought we agreed on 4,000 but if u’ve changed ur mind thats fine just plmk :)

nutty_buddy

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-11 at 07:57 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-11 at 06:53 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-11 at 05:59 PM
      Aqua
      Thanks, me too :( Yes, I am bratz2189….could you remind me of your user name too….well that was kind of a question lol, I guess I wil figure it out when I get a package containing those 3 items lol. Its 6 kinz time now I will try and check back in my 7 kinz time
      NB

Hey again nutty- still trying to contact AIW (Wackywebber/pookiejosephine) about the trade so i can get the polka dot piano. I\’ll send the two items to you now, and send the piano in a bit? or would you rather have me send all at once?. PLMK soon and thanks so much,
      ~AQUA

Hey nutty! i sent the items off. enjoy!
      ~AQUA

Hi Aqua :P

I hope you love love love the bed :P I also hope you like the extras I sent :P Thanks so much for helping me complete my collection :P Now maybe when I feel normal again I will finish up the room lol :) Thanks for a great easy and pressure free trade :P As usual :P

NB

MNM
      I have tried to respond to you at least 3 times telling you I was unaware that you were sending the psi yesterday, I have not felt good all day and barely been near my laptop. Also tried asking if we even agreed on an amount? If I don\\\’t hear back I\’ll send the psi back.
      NB

sorry i\’ve searched everywhere and haven\’t seen ur responses. i\’m really sorry ur sick! :( i haven\’t felt well either. my throat has been hurting for days and my face is so flushed it looks like a tomato! lol :) i was just afraid that i sent the psi to the wrong person. so sorry to bug u :( i thought we agreed on 4,000 but if u\’ve changed ur mind thats fine just plmk :)

nutty_buddy

MNM

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.