Searching for signature exclusive furniture :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Searching for signature exclusive furniture :)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mislev

nutty … i have the sig window…if u need u can have and on another note …its the (fudge) apple tree im looking for…
    ttyl
    mislev

ps did u happen to get an extra purple table from the peek-a-newz?

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-11 at 08:28 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-11 at 07:57 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-11 at 06:53 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-11 at 05:59 PM
      Aqua
      Thanks, me too :( Yes, I am bratz2189….could you remind me of your user name too….well that was kind of a question lol, I guess I wil figure it out when I get a package containing those 3 items lol. Its 6 kinz time now I will try and check back in my 7 kinz time
      NB

Hey again nutty- still trying to contact AIW (Wackywebber/pookiejosephine) about the trade so i can get the polka dot piano. I\’ll send the two items to you now, and send the piano in a bit? or would you rather have me send all at once?. PLMK soon and thanks so much,
      ~AQUA

Hey nutty! i sent the items off. enjoy!
      ~AQUA

Hi Aqua :P
      I hope you love love love the bed :P I also hope you like the extras I sent :P Thanks so much for helping me complete my collection :P Now maybe when I feel normal again I will finish up the room lol :) Thanks for a great easy and pressure free trade :P As usual :P
      NB

Ohhh my goodness this bed is AMAZING!! Thank you thank you thank you SO MUCH!! And yes, i’ve actually been looking for the hat- it will go great on one of my pets! thanks so much again, and congrats on completing your collection!
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.