Searching for signature exclusive furniture :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Searching for signature exclusive furniture :)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mislev

nutty … i have the sig window…if u need u can have and on another note …its the (fudge) apple tree im looking for…
    ttyl
    mislev

ps did u happen to get an extra purple table from the peek-a-newz?

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-06 at 08:12 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-06 at 07:46 PM
      Hi there, i have the bed. PLMK what you could offer for it!
      Thanks,
      ~AQUA

AQUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      you have the bed???? Ok cool, what would you like for it? PSI? Sig? LMK :D
      NB

Hey nutty! i’d love some sig! I also heard you got mad science goggles… are they for trade? PLMK and i can totally make a separate offer for them if they’re available.
      ~AQUA

nutty_buddy

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-06 at 07:46 PM

Thanks,
      ~AQUA

AQUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have the bed???? Ok cool, what would you like for it? PSI? Sig? LMK :D

NB

Thanks,
      ~AQUA

hey nutty do u still want my couch? would u maybe do 5,000 for it? i could also add sig cocoa cafe booth. if we traded i would have exactly enough for the pepermint unicorn (when it comes out) and it is super cute! plmk if u’d like to trade! (ps i probebly can only go on friday and on the week end)

mortonhippo

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-06 at 04:46 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-06 at 04:21 PM
      Hey nutty,
      I’m asking everyone in the trading room for u lol!!! ~mortonhippo~ ps I’ve been soo buissy I haven’t had time to do that peek a newz, could I send u some exclusives/smaller PSIs for some of the prizes? Jlmk ~mortonhippo~ PSPS (lol) do u also need the sig theme limo? ~mortonhippo~

Morton you’re great, thanks for asking around the TR for me, I don’t go in there if I can help it LOL :P
      Which peek a newz prizes do you need? Pretty sure I have extras on all of ‘em :)
      NB
      PS: I have the limo but thank you :P

Hi nutty,
      Heading to the TR (trading room) after I shower, not sure which I need, I don’t even know what all the prizes are lol! I’ll send u three things for them when I get on and u can just send me your favs I guess :D ~mortonhippo~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.