Searching for signature exclusive furniture :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Searching for signature exclusive furniture :)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mislev

nutty … i have the sig window…if u need u can have and on another note …its the (fudge) apple tree im looking for…
    ttyl
    mislev

ps did u happen to get an extra purple table from the peek-a-newz?

nutty_buddy

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-06 at 09:12 PM

NUTTY I JUST TRADED FOR THE FIREPLACE!!!! ILL SEND IT IF U WANT NOW :) JLMK ~MORTONHIPPO~

MORTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I COULD HUG YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! YES PLEASE!!!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT i CAN SEND YOU IN RETURN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :p

NB

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-06 at 08:38 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-06 at 08:12 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-06 at 07:46 PM
      Hi there, i have the bed. PLMK what you could offer for it!
      Thanks,
      ~AQUA

AQUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      you have the bed???? Ok cool, what would you like for it? PSI? Sig? LMK :D
      NB

Hey nutty! i’d love some sig! I also heard you got mad science goggles… are they for trade? PLMK and i can totally make a separate offer for them if they’re available.
      ~AQUA

Oh wait, i just saw, you got them for mislev!! That was so kind of you!! I bet they’re super super happy!!!

mortonhippo

Hey Aqua-
      Did use IDE about the diving pool trade yet? If not take your time other jlmk :) ~mortonhippo~

mortonhippo

NUTTY I JUST TRADED FOR THE FIREPLACE!!!! ILL SEND IT IF U WANT NOW :) JLMK ~MORTONHIPPO~

nutty_buddy

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-06 at 08:38 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-06 at 08:12 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-06 at 07:46 PM
      Hi there, i have the bed. PLMK what you could offer for it!
      Thanks,
      ~AQUA

AQUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      you have the bed???? Ok cool, what would you like for it? PSI? Sig? LMK :D
      NB

Hey nutty! i’d love some sig! I also heard you got mad science goggles… are they for trade? PLMK and i can totally make a separate offer for them if they’re available.
      ~AQUA

Aqua

Hi :P I haven’t gotten them yet but when we (if we lol) finally finish up the trade, I am getting them for my friend mislev :P Im sorry :(!! Lets see, sig psi for trade hmmm off the top of my head, I have the majestic dog mansion, cozy cat nip gazebo, nutty conveyor belt ummmm I also have an extra golden chariot bed (HTF level 10 sparkling pegasus bed) if you would be interested in that….you might have to add a bit lol but LMK your thoughts :P

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.