Searching for signature exclusive furniture :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Searching for signature exclusive furniture :)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

mislev

nutty … i have the sig window…if u need u can have and on another note …its the (fudge) apple tree im looking for…
    ttyl
    mislev

ps did u happen to get an extra purple table from the peek-a-newz?

nutty_buddy

mislev wrote on 2012-11-07 at 11:18 AM

mislev wrote on 2012-11-06 at 02:45 PM
      nutty … i have the sig window…if u need u can have and on another note …its the (fudge) apple tree im looking for…
      ttyl
      mislev

nutty…. did u get the window….and i wanted to let u know i just got the purple table in the nick of time…also waiting on ioffer for confirmation on red silo storage but other things are a go…..
      ps did u get the mad scientist goggles cause i saw another forum looking for them by the person u were going to get them from….
      mislev

Hi my friend mislev :P

Yes I got the window, tried to post that yesterday lol no such luck!! Do you need any matching chairs (that’s the answer I was waiting on before sending the table LOL)?? Also, how about I send another table so you have an extra??? That way if you need one for another room or an extra for trading you have it :P LMK on that. And, Blah blah (with the goggles) said they would be sending the goggles today :P I am soooo excited I can’t wait to get that trade done and send em over for you :P I am (if I can log in!) going to be watching my kinz posts like crazy LOL!!!!

NB

mislev

ttyl
      mislev

nutty…. did u get the window….and i wanted to let u know i just got the purple table in the nick of time…also waiting on ioffer for confirmation on red silo storage but other things are a go…..
      ps did u get the mad scientist goggles cause i saw another forum looking for them by the person u were going to get them from….
      mislev

mislev

ttyl
      mislev

mislev

nutty_buddy

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-07 at 09:42 AM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-06 at 02:09 PM
      If you have any signature exclusive furniture, plmk and lmk what you would like for the items I have a lot of stuff up for trade :) Thanks for reading :) NB

Nutty, I have the complete set. Please lmk what items you are looking for. I am looking for new Psi cars, or the zum rainbow rover. Thanks, Cruisingal

CRUISIN :P

Hi there!!! ok, my friend has a rug, my other friend sent a window, morton got a fireplace (thanks again morton :P), I have a bookcase and armoires, need the bed, dining table and chairs and the sofa :P I don’t have new psi cars because I collect vehicles too LOL!! :P I will check but I think I have a LONG way to go to get to the zum rover LOL!!! Anything else you’d like? LMK

NB

cruisingal

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-06 at 02:09 PM

If you have any signature exclusive furniture, plmk and lmk what you would like for the items I have a lot of stuff up for trade :) Thanks for reading :) NB

Nutty, I have the complete set. Please lmk what items you are looking for. I am looking for new Psi cars, or the zum rainbow rover. Thanks, Cruisingal

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.