Seasonal Fashions

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Seasonal Fashions

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  jazzyponie 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

lbell

<p>Does your pet need a summer room or outfit? Spring? Fall? Winter? Tell me your pet or room size and the season and I’ll have it ASAP!
    </p>

candyque400

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-21 at 04:03 PM

candyque400 wrote on 2012-09-20 at 10:54 PM

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-20 at 09:39 PM
      I don’t need help right now, but I really just trade half of the time. And being in the trading room gets me cool clothing and items. But do you want to trade? I have webkinz cares sofa, palace princess couch and more. LMK

hmm, i don’t suppose you have dj and/or swan dress do you? plmk asap

I dont have those but I need
      DJ
      bed of the pharoah
      neo gothic bed
      wings
      shuts
      slips
      plumpys glasses
      LMK

hmm, i have shuts, if want to offer please post it on i need these clothes, thx!

candyque400 wrote on 2012-09-20 at 10:54 PM

I don’t need help right now, but I really just trade half of the time. And being in the trading room gets me cool clothing and items. But do you want to trade? I have webkinz cares sofa, palace princess couch and more. LMK

I dont have those but I need

DJ
      bed of the pharoah
      neo gothic bed
      wings
      shuts
      slips
      plumpys glasses

LMK

candyque400

lbell wrote on 2012-09-19 at 05:16 PM

Does your pet need a summer room or outfit? Spring? Fall? Winter? Tell me your pet or room size and the season and I’ll have it ASAP!

need help here?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.