Seasonal Fashions

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Seasonal Fashions

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  jazzyponie 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

lbell

<p>Does your pet need a summer room or outfit? Spring? Fall? Winter? Tell me your pet or room size and the season and I’ll have it ASAP!
    </p>

jazzyponie

lbell wrote on 2012-09-19 at 05:16 PM

Does your pet need a summer room or outfit? Spring? Fall? Winter? Tell me your pet or room size and the season and I’ll have it ASAP!

Hi! I need a Fall outfit for my webkinz it’s a girl she LOVES purple and LOVES sparkles

Love
      Jazz

minigummybears wrote on 2012-09-21 at 07:00 PM

Does your pet need a summer room or outfit? Spring? Fall? Winter? Tell me your pet or room size and the season and I’ll have it ASAP!

HERES A TIP – DON’T USE SHADES 4 LITTLE 5 YEAR OLD WEBBIES ! USE WHITE HOLLYWOOD SUNGLASSES! SHADES SAY : I’M A CELEBRITY OR TEEN !!! ~gummy HOPE I COULD HELP !

LOL ! i didn’t know you guys were trading ! and my post was in caps lock ! and since i use this account more often it’s even more weird ! cos’ my user name is mini gummy bears ! its just priceless !!!!!! [ LOL! not to mention AWKWARD !!!!! ] XD ~gummy

Jakarta

Haya! My pet is a rottweiler,Girl, Fall.

1D Ja{<arta 1D

christinekc

Christmas time for a Pizzazzy Puppy. Under 200 kinzcash. thx in advance!

KC

Do you by chance need a amazing room to go with that because if you do lovely design that you will love is the place to go.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.