Seeking Deluxe Squiggly Glasses, Good Offers

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Seeking Deluxe Squiggly Glasses, Good Offers

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cruisingal 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Supreme

Hi I’ve just spent at least an hour in each zone looking for these and came out empty handed so this is probably my last option. I’m looking for Squiggly Glasses which I’ve been told are pretty rare and could be found in the May Deluxe giftbox. I’m not talking about Hypnotic Glasses (spins), these are all black, and the handles (I’m not sure what to call them, the piece that goes behind the ear) are in a squiggly shape. Right now I can offer year 1-3 priceless clothes including WZ Jeans, Cat Feet and Shirt, Elf Hat, Brown Belt, Green Swim Bottoms or promo Pink Cave Explorer Jeans. If you don’t like any of my offers could you please list below what you’d like, I’m very interested in the glasses and I have quite a lot more to offer. Thanks!

cruisingal

Hi, Supreme. I have the glasses! Please friend me. My username is cruisingal. I can meet in trading room today if you want. Thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.