Seeking Summer Rose Shirt

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Seeking Summer Rose Shirt

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

I’m looking for the Summer Rose Shirt from the Mystery Bags in the Estore. I have all of the other piece to the outfit so I would love to have the shirt as well. If anyone has one for trade, PLMK what you’re looking for in return. Thanks!

ALL- Please note that I no longer need the Summer Rose Jacket. Thank you.

ferretfriend

Hey!! I would accept any mystery clothing or Cool psi. PLMK!!!

jewels250

HI! I have the top your looking for and the rest of the outfit for that matter! I also have the watermelon outfit from the Mystery bag. PLMK Thanks, JEWELS

Hi Jewels, nice to see you around again! I’d love to trade for that Top. (I think its actually called the Summer Rose Jacket lol). I also think the Watermelon Outfit is super cute so I’d love to try and work something out for that too. PLMK what you’d like for these items. Thank you!

ferretfriend

Hey Alice!!! I have and extra of one of those, what would your offer be?

Hi FF! Long time no ‘see’. Hmm, I’m not too sure what to offer for it. Is there anything specific you might be wanting for the Jacket? LMK, thanks!

markg97

Hay Alice mark here, i’m still looking for your items having no luck but still looking, but there is something that I found just look on Lets Trade (on my post) page 4 to see what I want if possible. Thanks and have Fun in W.W.

Thanks for keeping tabs on my wishlist, Mark. Much appreciated! Alright, will do. Have a good day, and you too.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.