Shabby Chic Interior Design

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Shabby Chic Interior Design

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tear_the_wolf 11 years ago.

• Author

Want to redesign your room, but you don’t know how? Well, I’m here to help you. If you want me to redesign your pets room, just leave a response with the following information: 1. Is the room for a boy or girl? 2. What pet is it for? 3. What is your budget? 4. What is the size of the room? Leave a response with that information included and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. ~webkinzandcupcakes

The kitchen was bizarre– beach house flooring, atlantis wallpaper, yellow splendor stove, ice sculpture fridge, 3 green apple counters, a green apple sink, and a funky girl sandwich maker. Cariboumsmiles knew she needed to do something. When she was finished, she had and adorable ice themed room, with a finished cost of 2235 kinzcash. She took out everything in the medium-sized room except the ice sculpture fridge, and added: winter feast dining table, icy cool blender, 2 ice block counters, winter wonderland stove, first snow flooring, and royal blue wall paint. It looked fabulous, Caribousmiles thought, as she sit back to enjoy a popsicle.

Hi! This is caribousmiles! I am specializing in rooms with only one cart full of items! For the next little while, I’m going to post rooms and redos. But I’m also extremely fast with rooms. Please, no large rooms with a budget under 2,000 unless you have a lot of stuff already. Thanks!

Hi again! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the room design, but I adopted the Dachshund before I saw the room design. I kind of threw stuff together. I don’t want to scrap everything and start over, I’d just like to change some things around. The room is baby blue with royal blue flooring. I want to keep that. I have the whole set of cream-colored furniture, but I’m not dead set on keeping them all. I want this to look more like a sunny and fun kid’s room than a sophisticated city apartment. I have the same pet, budget, and room size. But I want the main colors to be blue, bright green, cream, and a little yellow, with hardly any brown. Thank you thank you thank you for responding you were the fastest. I’m remodeling my house with the theme “Most Awesome Boarding School Ever,” and could use a little help with the underwater gym and the Latin classroom. But I’ll wait to order those. Add me I am kuiwalk if you aren’t webkinzandcupcakes do not add me. I look forward to ordering many more rooms, webkinzandcupcakes!

To: caribousmiles OK, first of all, I see your point. I’ll change my requirements so making a room seems easier. But for your pet, this is the room I have designed: Wallpaper and Flooring: For the Wallpaper, use the Cafe Playset Wallpaper. For the Flooring, use the matching Cafe Flooring. Price: 500 KinzCash Bed: The bed I chose for your Daschund is the Prarie Wood Bed. Price: 550 KinzCash Seating: For seating, I chose the Creamy Living Room Sofa. I also used the Wicker Chair. Price: 550 KinzCash Other: Other things I used were: 2 Beautiful Brown Mosaic Tables(one next to bed and one next to couch). The Hibiscus Tree (I wasn’t sure if you’d like this, but it adds some more color to the room). The Wood Carved Lamp(Goes on the Mosaic Table next to the bed). Price: 1055 KinzCash Total Price: 2655 KinzCash I hope you and your Daschund enjoy the room. Please let me know if you like/dislike it and tell me why. And in the future if this becomes a success I’ll think about hiring. And if I do decide to hire, you’ll be highly considered. Thanks for visiting Shabby Chic Interior Design!!! Come Again!!!!

Okay, I’m going to ask you for a room design! Later, once you get more people, I’d be happy to work here, too. So, here you go. I am not terribly happy about letting you design a room without inquiring about the pet’s personality or a favorite color scheme, or even the type of room. So, I’ll throw in a little extra info. This room is for a girl Dachshund. My budget is 3000. The size of room is medium. I am not planning to use the pet’s psi in their bedroom, but will put it somewhere else. This dachshund wants a room that is girly, but not too pink. She wants lots of warm browns and creams, no reds or yellows or oranges. I want this as soon as possible because I am adopting her as soon as she comes in the mail!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.