Shabby Chic Interior Design

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Shabby Chic Interior Design

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tear_the_wolf 11 years ago.

• Author

Want to redesign your room, but you don’t know how? Well, I’m here to help you. If you want me to redesign your pets room, just leave a response with the following information: 1. Is the room for a boy or girl? 2. What pet is it for? 3. What is your budget? 4. What is the size of the room? Leave a response with that information included and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. ~webkinzandcupcakes

he following information: 1. The room is for a boy 2. He is a webkinz signature portuguese water dog 3. 2000 4. Large

Okay, it’s hard to do much to a large room with only 2000, but I did my best and I think it’s cute! Superfan flooring, blue wall paint (the bright blue stuff, not the baby blue or royal blue), blue striped bed, webkinz superfan dresser, superfan swivel chair, head in the clouds desk, superfan toy shelf, square tilting window, checkers, and one of the following: baseball glove and baseball, bowling ball, bowling pins, football, basketball, go fish, soccer ball, zangoz plush toy (I’d go with baseball glove and baseball). Thanks for visiting Shabby Chic!

tear_the_wolf, I finished your room, but it was pretty hard to do. I’m sorry, but in the future I will not design large rooms with a budget of less that 2000. I hope you like the design, but I think it would work a lot better in a medium room. Just telling you if you want another room.

Thanks! You were right it would of look better in a medium room. I added some more furniture to it though. It looks pretty good. Thank you so much:D Sorry for the late reply.

Okay, ShiningStar13, I also designed a few more rooms for you that use only free member items! A room for two girls (medium room, under 3000): Funky Girl wallpaper, funky parquet flooring, 2 tangerine beds, 2 funky girl toy boxes, a gleaming green table, 2 just lovely loungers, two modern windows, rainbow flowers, creamy vanilla side table. I know you didn’t order this, but I love designing rooms and I know how hard it is to design rooms without the full selection. If you want me to send you any full or deluxe items, just ask!

Okay, ShiningStar13, I will get that room right away! I have a few accounts that are expired so I can be sure to only pick the right things. I don’t know what size room it is, but, since you want it to be “cozy” I’m guessing medium. I will answer within about three hours at most– I am very quick at designing rooms but I need to finish my schoolwork (bake a cake, do math, find out what the bone in the upper arm is, practice the electric bass and read a paragraph of portuguese). I promise not to abandon this forum!

“The Kinzville Institute is the finest private school in the town,” said the customer to Caribousmiles. “But the students have been complaining about the classroom décor. Do you think you could design it?” “Sure,” said Caribousmiles. “How big of a budget do you have?” “Well, it shouldn’t cost more than 250 kinzcash per seat. But the rest doesn’t matter,” replied the customer. Then she left, and Caribousmiles was left to fix the room. No wonder the students complained- it had: Natural maple flooring, brown wall paint, a classroom chalkboard, a classroom TV, lockers, brown wall paint, a teacher’s chair, a teacher’s desk, a classroom clock, a kinzville academy plaque, and row after row of boring desks and chairs. Caribousmiles decided to keep the student chairs, a chalkboard, the teacher’s desk and teacher’s chair, but changed almost everything else. She added conservatory wallpaper, classroom carpet flooring, gleaming green tables (two students to a table), an extra classroom chalkboard (flipped over to be a bulletin board), and, since the old TV was a little small, a football television. Caribousmiles smiled and declared the room finished.

Caribousmiles had been so busy designing rooms for others, she’d let her own living room go to waste. She’d spent 10,000 kinzcash on a rare recently, so she didn’t want to spend too much. But she knew her room , while not a disaster, looked sad. It was a large room, but only had: campkinz cabin flooring, fruitland wallpaper, 2 blue striped sofas, a ballerina piano, and a cabana widescreen TV. Caribousmiles decided that she would scrap everything but try to stay under 5,000 kinzcash. Caribousmiles was deluxe, so she had a little more wiggle room in terms of furnishings. She added: an LED entertainment unit, a fabulous fuchsia sofa, a fabulous fuchsia armchair, classroom carpet flooring, elegant exposed brick walls, a short mahogany coffee table, 2 chic city windows, and a PSI she’d managed to trade for: a Ming Panda Vase Fridge.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.