Shabby Chic Interior Design

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Shabby Chic Interior Design

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tear_the_wolf 11 years ago.

• Author

Want to redesign your room, but you don’t know how? Well, I’m here to help you. If you want me to redesign your pets room, just leave a response with the following information: 1. Is the room for a boy or girl? 2. What pet is it for? 3. What is your budget? 4. What is the size of the room? Leave a response with that information included and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. ~webkinzandcupcakes

“A water park. This is new,” thought Caribousmiles. “Don’t worry,” she said aloud to the owner. “I’ll fix it.” But Caribousmiles was doubtful. The yard was a mess. There were two swimming pools, two poolside umbrellas, two plastic patio tables, two pool loungers, and a sunflower. “Oasis of Fun,” the sign said. But Caribousmiles knew that she needed to chuck everything out the window and start again. The owner had only given her 8,000 kinzcash to redesign the room, but Caribousmiles didn’t worry. She could do it! To the empty outdoor area, she added: 2 oak panelled pools, a stone sundial, 2 palm trees, 2 webbed rope hammocks, a broilkinz barbecue, and a backyard cooler. It was the perfect desert oasis, Caribousmiles decided.

“Nice hotel room. You must be very rich,” said Caribousmiles as she eyed the room. “Yes,” replied her customer. “The hotel caters to only the most distinguished Webkinz.” “So, what’s the matter?” Caribousmiles asked. “The Pink Pony stayed here yesterday and didn’t like it. She said it was uncreative. But what can I do? I have enough money for anything.” Caribousmiles took stock of the room. It was beach house themed and very luxurious. Beach house flooring, beach house wallpapaer, beach house striped couch, beach house sofa chair, beach house TV and stand, inground lap pool, porthole barrel hot tub, weathered wood bed, and weathered wood dresser. Caribousmiles knew that severe design changes were needed. She got started right away. She took out everything but the hot tub and pool. Soon, she had a relaxing room fit for a king. She added: Light sea green wall paint, sea green tiled flooring, a zen master mattress, a mocha three-drawered dresser, a studio room divider, a miniature orange tree, and a white silk sofa. Caribousmiles liked the room so much, she thought she might book a room.

Hello there! My webkinz house is in need of a new living room, and i was hoping you could help out! It is for 2 girl webkinz. I would really like it to be “cute” looking and also modern, but at the same time cozy. The room size is medium. My budget is 1500 (you can use a little more if you absolutely have too, but no more than 2000). Oh, one more thing, my account expired, so i’m not a “full” member and can’t buy certain items. Thanks!

Hi! I’ve had this room done for a while, but I had trouble posting. Here’s my list: deep purple wall paint, golden hardwood flooring, 2 cloud couches, cream living room coffee table, creamy vanilla side table, 2 basic sliding windows, tulip planter. Thank you for visiting Shabby Chic!

caribou smiles your rooms on my forum are ready the googles room is awaiting moderation though!

Caribousmiles was struck with a shock of orange. In the bedroom was majestic mahogany flooring, pop star wallpaper, a tangerine bed, a rockin’ red couch, a big race television, a sample styles cabinet, a polished oak table, and a dance recital chair. “This does not have the spartan atmosphere I’m looking for,” said her customer. “I will fix it,” said Caribousmiles laconically. She took out everything except the oak table and the dance recital chair and added: classroom carpet flooring, light steel blue wall paint, a creamy vanilla bed, an oval contour cabinet, a stasis sofa, and a dance studio long mirror. The whole room was perfect, Caribousmiles thought, for only 1720 kinzcash, as she sat back to read a book about ancient Greece.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.