Share what challenge you are on

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Share what challenge you are on

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dayzeedog 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

I just finished the Robertas Birthday Challenge. I know a lot of people say they can not read what they are supposed to do on their challenges so I am going to start sharing what my challenges are. If you are ahead of me and want to share that would be nice too! After the first set of four Mega Challenges is when I got the Robertas Birthday. There were two of them. The first one was buy something in the W Shop, Get 2,000 points in scrambled and feed your pet 10 pancakes. The pet would not eat the pancakes for a while and you had to wait till they would eat them again. The second part of the challenge was make $100 playing Candy Bash 2, Make 10 Wishes on the Wishing Well and spend $100 in the W Shop or Kinzstyle Outlet. Now I have a new Mega Challenge i am doing. I have to earn $100 in Pinkys Big Adventure, Take 6 Classes at the Kinzville Academy and spin the Wheel of Wow Three Times. I hope this helps you guys and share your challenges too!

ladygaudiel

He everyone I finished all my non deluxe challenges sometime in feb. I’m now doing my deluxe quests. The big drawback for me was a lot of the mega quests wanted you to do Zackys Quest and Pinkys big adventure. at some point it just got so repetitive and boring. I also had to learn some stuff the hard (and expensive) way. For example in a campkinz challenge you have to place 10 trail tiles in an outdoor yard. I bought 10 tiles (1500 KC total) and placed them but you could just buy one tile place that one in the yard remove it and repeat. Same goes with planting seeds but to a lesser degree since you can earn by farming. There are also 2 challenges(Summer games and cheerleader tryout) that need to drag and drop treadmills so after the first one don’t sell you treadmills yet wait until the other challenge. Hope this managed to help out. Good luck with your challenges! ~Gaudi

forest85

I only have the deluxe webkinz day challenge. everything else is done,

Becky71W

I think the Challenges started about a year or so, not really sure. You are way ahead being so new to WW. I am on the first phase of the 2nd Mega Challenge. But only on my main account and second account. The other 5 I don’t even want to think about.

dogfish

Hey Becky DITTO! I did do all the webkinz day ones at all my accounts. I just wanted extra prizes the WW tux. It was deluxe only, so LMK if you need anything, bff. C

crissy135

I only have one pet so maybe that is why. Let me know if you need anything for your challenges I think I posted what each of them were. Good luck and everyone has been sooooo nice on this page:)

Becky!! Hi! Thank you for all the gifts!! :) from girls rule

crissy135

I did it and now I have no challenge left- there is a break but I did see a cool chart of the challenges on this page- I wish I had seen it before! Since I am pretty new to webkinz (maybe 6 months) I am suprised I am caught up on challenges- are they a new thing on this website? I know a lot of you have been on here for a long time let me know thanks

crissy135

I finished the last of the 4 mega challenges- it took a bit to get 30 ancient scrolls so thank you soooo super much to anyone who helped! There is no challenge after that one right now so I will keep you posted if I ever get another one! I also got two ice creams today so I was super happy!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.