Share what challenge you are on

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Share what challenge you are on

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dayzeedog 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

I just finished the Robertas Birthday Challenge. I know a lot of people say they can not read what they are supposed to do on their challenges so I am going to start sharing what my challenges are. If you are ahead of me and want to share that would be nice too! After the first set of four Mega Challenges is when I got the Robertas Birthday. There were two of them. The first one was buy something in the W Shop, Get 2,000 points in scrambled and feed your pet 10 pancakes. The pet would not eat the pancakes for a while and you had to wait till they would eat them again. The second part of the challenge was make $100 playing Candy Bash 2, Make 10 Wishes on the Wishing Well and spend $100 in the W Shop or Kinzstyle Outlet. Now I have a new Mega Challenge i am doing. I have to earn $100 in Pinkys Big Adventure, Take 6 Classes at the Kinzville Academy and spin the Wheel of Wow Three Times. I hope this helps you guys and share your challenges too!

icecooler86

I finished them all and can barely remember them at all.

dayzeedog

i am on the winter games challenge part 2, the webkinz day challenge part 3, webkinz wizard academy part 2 and the campkinz mega challenge part 2

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.