Should we be able to color our doors?…..

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Should we be able to color our doors?…..

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  christinekc 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

christinekc

<p>For like, 50 kinzcash or so? And what if like, they added a new character that would actually come and paint our doors? Post your other suggestions here!
    </p>

christinekc

mngrandmother- I have that complaint too. All of these things are fairly annoying. Dakeight- You see how the door in your room is white do you not? All we have to do is change the color differently like to red, or the color of your wall. ~KC

doesn’t matter what we want. be able to sell rooms, color doors, remove doors, and finally the one that really upsets me. be able to name our rooms. even if they would give us some new names, like space room, condo room, Aztec room, etc. theme names for our rooms.  It won’t do any good. I have fifteen rooms titles rare room. I have five accounts and it is so hard to remember who has what. well….nmgrandmother

dakeight

Aren’t the doors always open? How would they be painted? I think we should be able to move the doors, I dislike them messing up my wallpaper. I think we should be able to re-arrange our houses, too. I dislike where they put some of the rooms when I adopted new pets.

ikinz

I think this is a great idea!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.