Should Webkinz Have More Channels On The T.V.?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Should Webkinz Have More Channels On The T.V.?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Ninjago404 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

I think webkinz should have more channels on the tvs. like they could have one where you can watch your friends movies? tell me what you think

pikapooka

I agree! There should be a game show you could watch once a day for kinz cash, and three-fourplayers could actually be on the show to play!

Cool! :D They should have shows ( or maybe even games in the arcade) that are similar to ”The Price Is Right”, ”Jeopardy”, ”Who Wants To Be A Milliornaire”, ”Wheel of Fortune”, and ”Family Feud”.

Kinztube sounds really cool! Like youtube, it could be something where people make movies with their movie studios, upload it, and other members could rate it, and like or dislike it. Unlike the computer, it would be on the pet’s tv instead! :D How cool!

I agree. We need more channels. :) I think there should be fashion channel hosted by Persephone or PJ Collie that shows clothing machine recipes ( like the secret chef) or outfits that our pets could wear.

48Becky

I totally agree! Using the clothing recipes ( 2 out of 3 clothes) like the cooking show would be cool so more poeple could get the recipes.

katiecat

YES!YES!YES!YES!GOOD IDEA!!!i an SO sick of the same shows!!!and playing webkinz since 2008 does not help!i don’t even think they use the winners shows any more!!!it would be nice to be able to watch kinz tube on webkinz!

PEBBLES1973

I definitely agree 110%

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.