Should Webkinz Have More Channels On The T.V.?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Should Webkinz Have More Channels On The T.V.?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Ninjago404 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

I think webkinz should have more channels on the tvs. like they could have one where you can watch your friends movies? tell me what you think

Yes! Totally! The channels are getting boring now! And by now I mean four years ago! Everybody’s suggestions are awesome! I especially like the Kinztube idea. There would be endless selections to watch and rate. The game show idea is cool, too. The players could answer questions like at Quizzy’s, except slightly harder. Whoever answers the most questions correctly wins, and, in the case of a tie, the fastest person wins. There would be a game show a few times a week, in which ten lucky players would get to participate. You could enter in a section of the Newz, or in Today’s Activities. Then, when the game show came on, you could watch it on your pet’s T.V. This is such a great idea! ~FirestarOfThunderclan

mollyberger

I totally agree! I have watched to many of the same winners show. every time I go on it is always that rootbeer one. whats it called? rootbeer ahoy or something?

Ninjago404

We totally need more, how about a Weather Channel that can tell you what the weather is so you know what to put your pet in, or how about a sports channel where you watch pretend games? The possibilities are endless!!

Fracktail

Instead of pretend games, the “sports channel” could show competitions from the Webkinz Stadium! They could add a “sports” section in the Stadium specifically for that purpose; like in other contests, the higher you are in the Kinzville Academy, the better you’ll play. The “best player” (i.e. the one who’s farthest in the Academy) could be the “team captain”, and make decisions (albeit small decisions, like what the team name will be) for the team.

LesMisLover

YES!!!!!

Atomton

More TV shows are needed! I don’t even watch TV anymore on WW because I get so annoyed watching monkey and monkey over and over!-Atom

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.