Signature Exclusive Fashionable Fireplace for trade!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Signature Exclusive Fashionable Fireplace for trade!!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi I have the Signature Exclusive Fashionable Gas Fireplace for trade. If anyone wants it, here is my wishlist. Any other piece of the signature theme. I still need the window, bed, limosine, wardrobe, rug, sofa, bookshelf, dining chairs, and table. If anyone want to exchange sig items with me it would be awesome! I am trading by the way my extra not my original. Thanks to the friend who send me items from E-store.-Atom

Atomton

I send a FR cruisengal. Now please list items you want me to look for.-Atom

markg97

Hi Atom. I have the both the Rug and the Wardrobe, if you are interested. Let me know, See you around W.W. and Have a Happy New Years

Atomton

Awesome cruisingal! My user is frogsandfly. I still need the bed, I will send a friend request today.-Atom

cruisingal

Hi Atomton, I have the bed if you still need it. Please lmk. What’s your username? Mine is Cruisingal just like on here.

dogfish

Hi bff (cruise), I need to ask you something. I know I sent that carriage, but did you get a kinz post from me also? yep, I don’t know if I sent your other xmas gift or not, you know me. LOL PLMK DF

Atomton

Hi I no longer have fireplace. I traded it for sofa. Hey DF and Lamb if your read this can you help me. I think I had to trade the Fireplace, Bow Wow Tree (PSI I Previously traded that I wanted), and Winter Wonderland Mirror for the sofa. Greedy Deluxe member there right! If you can help me out it would be great. If you can get me a Bow Wow Tree and other signature pieces it would be greatly appreciated! I don’t think I am going back to the trading room for a while.-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.