Signature Exclusive Fashionable Fireplace for trade!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Signature Exclusive Fashionable Fireplace for trade!!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi I have the Signature Exclusive Fashionable Gas Fireplace for trade. If anyone wants it, here is my wishlist. Any other piece of the signature theme. I still need the window, bed, limosine, wardrobe, rug, sofa, bookshelf, dining chairs, and table. If anyone want to exchange sig items with me it would be awesome! I am trading by the way my extra not my original. Thanks to the friend who send me items from E-store.-Atom

Atomton

I finally got the bed i wanted. Wining helped for once Hallaluiah! I wined and wined and the deluxe member finally gave it to me, it came at a cost; 1 item DF wanted me to trade but it was worth it. Now I just need dining table, limosine, window, and bookshelf. Then I am done! Just get chairs from W-shop, You would have to trade a FORTUNE for those. I traded a fortune for all of the ones I have except for the fireplace. I love doing a movie promotion and then getting PSI’s and retired stuff and exclusives and cool stuff from trading them. That is how I got most of my cooler items that DF or Lamb didn’t gift me. Some I didn’t even know were valuable. Like I got the fireplace for trading just Egyptian Wallpaper from Carmel Lion Song. Sometimes trades go in my favor, and sometimes they definitely do not. TTYS-Atom

Atomton

Hi Mark! I would like to invite you over again. Maybe in a wing of my 200 rooms that is more built up? I would show you my whole house but I think you would get bored with about 125+ UC or Blank. LOL! TTYS-Atom

markg97

Hey Atom, Yes I’m still collecting, i’m working on Deluxe Monthly Clothes, P.O.T.M., and Signature/Endangered Items, Its a lot but I like those items. Thanks about Erin (She was my first Webkinz) and those outfits were a gift from (Lamb)Tyler. and I know the glitch was not helpful in showing off rooms, but I did like rooms you are working on. and if you want I can send over x2-1000 kc coins if you need help with money. Okay See you around W.W.

Atomton

Awesome Mark, that is so kind of you. Do you need Hippo PSI? No one really wants that one. Do you have any other duplicate PSI’s. You might have one I like. TTYS-Atom

markg97

Hey Atom., If no one wants the PSI, I can take if off your hands or you can keep it for trading. Sorry I don’t have any duplicate PSI. And Congrats on Getting the Signature Bed. See you around W.W. and have you realized that post are going up quicker? I just have to say thanks to the Moderator(s) for it (Just saying and Please keep it up).

Atomton

Yes! It brings me joy to read these posts. Now instead of once i can read them 3 times a day! Now if they brought back Eager Beaver or made it Game of the Day I would be so happy!-Atom

markg97

I know, but now the moderation is slowing down, I hope it pick back up for the summer time (hopefully), and that was a fun game I hope it and other deluxe games, become Game of the Day. See you around W.W.

Atomton

Hi Mark, I enjoyed inviting you over. Your fox was dressed very nicely. I hope you weren’t bored. I would like to show you more but got we got caught in a glitch. I am getting new stock here and there so check my trade list for updates. Enough from me. TTYS-Atom

Atomton

Hi Mark, I no longer have the monkey PSI. I traded it for love spaniel PSI. I know it is a bad trade but someone on Webkinz World Forums is offering items I need. Maybe I can get two more of my biggest wants dignified dream bed and lavish limosine. If you can help me it would be awesome!-Atom

markg97

Hey Atom. it’s okay I wasn’t really interested in that PSI anyway. I don’t have the Bed and I only have one car(Sorry), Funny I’m also looking for some of those items (from that theme) all I need is the Bed, Window and Sofa. Sorry and See you around W.W. P.S. Please comment after this goes up Thank You

Atomton

Wow Mark! Even the best collectors need some items! I saw the Bed in the trading room but didn’t really want to trade both PSi’s I had because that would be wasting the items DF sent me to trade. I have the sofa, but that is not open to trade (traded a fortune for it). For that i had to trade Bow Wow Tree, my fashionable fireplace, and something else. I only have one. Sorry. The window and bookshelf I still need. I must finish this before everything in webkinz world I really want becomes retired on me. :( TTYS-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.