Signature Exclusive Fashionable Fireplace for trade!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Signature Exclusive Fashionable Fireplace for trade!!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi I have the Signature Exclusive Fashionable Gas Fireplace for trade. If anyone wants it, here is my wishlist. Any other piece of the signature theme. I still need the window, bed, limosine, wardrobe, rug, sofa, bookshelf, dining chairs, and table. If anyone want to exchange sig items with me it would be awesome! I am trading by the way my extra not my original. Thanks to the friend who send me items from E-store.-Atom

Atomton

Your house was amazing! Where did you find all of those rares? Your rooms are so cool, they made all of mine that DF didn’t do for me look like garbage. I would like to show you mine, but you probably would get bored. Oh and one comment the room with like 20 beds in it was hard to menover around. Sorry I too so long. I didn’t have at least 3/4 of your items. Some I wasn’t interested in before I changed my mind. Thanks. I still have arctic window open to trade.-Atom

markg97

Hey Atom. I got although rares from Curio, Trading Room and asking on WKN, And Sorry about the Superbed Bedroom I got all of them from trading and wanted to put all of them into one room and I just didn’t want to block any of the doorways, maybe i’ll move them around. You didn’t take to long, I just hit the “Go Home Button” by mistake instead of the “House Map Button”. Snowflake Pup didn’t want the Window? See you around W.W.

Atomton

Hi Mark, I might trade the Artic Window with SnowflakePup, she really wants it and I think it would like nice in her house. I only saw about 6 rooms, and in them she just has one valuable item. I think the PSI would make her day! Plus look really good in the room she is making for winterfest. If you would like the bouncy banana bed or the Fabulous Staircase Slide though let me know and we can work out something. You are very kind. Sorry for the upset, it has nothing against you in anyway.-Atom

markg97

Not a Problem Atom. You can trade with Snowflake, and Did you mean Fabulous Staircase? If you want you can visit my house sometime. Let me know, See you around W.W. and Have a Happy New Years P.S. I don’t want to sound rude but can we Please keep to one “post/blog” It’s a lot easier to keep up with things.

Atomton

Oh sorry! I have 38 forums. One for this thing one for that. I think maybe I could combine now going back. Sorry!-Atom

Atomton

It said slide after it in my dock. TTYS-Atom

Atomton

Oh I got two new PSI’s to trade from DF. She told me to trade them for items I want. If you want Banana Bed Trampoline thingy or Fantastic Staircase Slide let me know ok. I bet you have something I like. I am going to trade the Ice Window with Snowflake Pup Queen, another one of my friends. Sorry about that. :( . I think it will look nice in her ice room and also the santakinz roller coaster I am going to send. She has only about 9 rooms and some aren’t full yet. The rollercoaster and window would be a perfect addition to her rooms. Sorry about that to. Lamb told me what the plant is and i don’t think I want it. TTYS-Atom ( By the way, I really need help making rooms. I probably have over 100 empty or UC. UC means under construction. If you can help along with some of my friends it would be awesome. Over 200 rooms is very hard to fill! LOL! I think I bought to many. Can I trade you 6 empty rooms? -Atom

Atomton

Thanks for the signature items Mark! :) I can’t wait to show you my WW house sometime. If you want to trade for the arctic window you can have that too. I don’t like what icecooler had to offer. What would you offer for it? BTW, what is the giant rafflesia plant? It is the only thing icecooler mentioned that I didn’t have. I don’t know what it is and if it is a good trade or not. I thought I would rather trade with you one of them for signature exclusives. Please look at Atomton’s Retired Exclusive Wishlist. I would like you to participate there to. Don’t worry I am not saying give me all your retired exclusives.-Atom

markg97

Your Welcome Atom., I still want the Arctic Window, (check page 2 of this post to see what I said). The Giant Rafflesia is from Webkinz Friends (you might have to ask DF about that since I don’t play W.F.) I looked on your Exclusive Wishlist (I have a few of them, but I only have one of each) Sorry. Let me know about the Window. Okay See you around W.W. and Have a Happy New Years

Atomton

Ok what do you have. I would love to trade it with you. I can always give something else to SnowflakePupQueen. TTYS-Atom

Atomton

We can also exchange Polar Bear but I will have to wait and see with icecooler.-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.