Sky’s Trade and Wishlist

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sky’s Trade and Wishlist

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Skylar80 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Skylar80

this is my wishlist: emo jeans, Black torn jeans, Dj headphones, Glittering Evening Gown, shuts, Nafaria slips, Sly slide, pug psi, koala psi, love frog psi, antique wishing well, panda slide. Trade list: Neo gothic: Bed, Couch, Fireplace, Clock, Aztec: Stove, Dining chair Persian: Throne, Settee, Ancient Civ: Dining table, Shield Wonderland: Wallpaper, Mad flower, friendly face flower Princess: Bed, Throne Other: Wild west train, time machine. Clothes: Golden Gown, Superkinz dress, 3d glasses, And the fairy princess ball gown. if you need any of these you can offer things not on my wishlist :D

Skylar80

i forgot to add these items: Charcoal cat fireplace, Batik Elephant loveseat, Experment station 1, Pink dalmation psi, Baker monkey coat and hat, Vampire Costume (kinzstyle outlet 2010) Zodiac earth full outfit, Majestic monocle, and freeworld rocking jeans, i’ll let you know when i get new items :D

Hey Foxstar! Thanks for the great trade! Skylar, you’ll probably get shuts by Wednesday, if it isn’t too long to wait. You don’t need to send me anything back, though. Is there anything else that’s on your wishlist besides the big priceless? If so, let me know, and I’ll see what I can do about it. ~Mel

foxstar2000

Omg thank yo so much for telling me. I looked it up and relized value is about 1000-3700 More than 3D glasses. I am horrible at trading. So, i think i might take you up on th offer (Sorry sky) What was the other item you said you would want to trade? ~~Ash (This is my new sign off)

Hi Sky! I wanted to let you know that I sent foxstar the 3-D glasses already, but I realized that I kind of rained on the parade here (or should I say, the trade), so I’ll send over a pair if you could let me know what your username is. One of my friends might be trading for a pair of shuts, so if that works out, you’ll probably get them by Wednesday. Hope it isn’t too long to wait. ~Mel

Skylar80

my id is 2000jrz, thnx

foxstar2000

Hey buddy!! I have shuts. I am willing to trade ‘em for your 3D-Glasses, but only if ya want :) PLMK ~~Melody Musical Dalmation (P.S i am Foxstar2000 on webkinz if you can please add me :) And also, do you have kinz chat plus??)

Hey foxstar! Sorry to interrupt with the trade between you and skylar, but I just wanted to throw it out there that I’d be willing to trade 2 pairs of 3-D glasses and another item for your shuts, because I think they’re worth much more than just one pair of the glasses. Let me know if your trade with Sky doesn’t work out, because I’ll just be here as a backup. Thanks! ~Mel

Skylar80

you really don’t have to trade that just for 3d glasses, unless you want to, and i do have kinzchat plus :D thanks

foxstar2000

yea, me and HelloPettyPanda traded already, sorry :( do i have you added on webkinz though?

i have the antique wishing well can i have wimsical wonderland items its a fair value i have a website that tells the value wishing well=2000-4000 wonderland items=2350-3525 whats your user mine is EmiliaGG

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.