Slips for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Slips for trade

This topic contains 28 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  hklover628 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Revelation

I have a couple of pairs of Nafaria’s slippers that I want to trade. I’m not exactly sure what they are worth, so if you could make me an offer, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

ImaBeauty2

i have some neo gothic items if you want them!

foxstar2000

omg im gonna feel bad for asking this (Because this isnt my forum) but ImaBeauty2, do you by any chance have the neo gothic dining table for trade?

Revelation

No worries, you can totally use this forum. I don’t mind at all.

Revelation

Thanks, crazy011! I’m really new to trading webkinz clothes, so I wasn’t sure exactly what they were worth. I appreciate your comment a lot. Thanks again!

dogfish

Hi the slips are originally from trading cards. Their value is 2000-4000 KC. Some people will trade more for them if they are new and don’t have a pair. After they were given away free here on newz, they became almost worthless. I am hanging onto mine, because you never know when values will increase. Good Luck Trading, DF

tulip019

hey, I am rlly searching for slips, by any chance do you want psi or clothing?

Revelation

Which PSI do you have? Thanks!

Revelation

I’m really sorry, but I already have the space toy box. Is there anything else you would like to trade?

Kinz2Mamma

I’ll take ‘em.I’ll trade a space toy box for them please un is SqueakyShe just let me know please

crazy011

Slips are worth more than that. You should give revelation a rare, priceless, or promo for them. ~crazy011~

Madukayil

Sorry to step in like this, but I just wanted to let you know that the purple fairy slippers aren’t exactly worth a priceless item or a promo item. They used to be pretty hard to get, but then they were available as a WKN prize, I think, and then a lot of people got them. They aren’t worth too much anymore, but I think that maybe a psi, or two or three rares (depending on the items, of course), would be worth them.. I just wanted to let y’all know, because I traded two very special psi for the slippers, without knowing much about the values. Now, I feel pretty bad about that trade…so I just wanted to make sure it doesn’t happen to anyone else. Good luck trading, Revelation! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.