Slips for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Slips for trade

This topic contains 28 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  hklover628 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Revelation

I have a couple of pairs of Nafaria’s slippers that I want to trade. I’m not exactly sure what they are worth, so if you could make me an offer, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Revelation

Ok…I will get on as soon as I can!!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much!!!

hklover628

you’re welcome and thank you toooooooooooo :)

Revelation

If you are comfortable with kinzpost, that would actually be more convenient for me. Thanks!

hklover628

Okay I’ll send you the dress remember im hklover628 :)

hklover628

I just sent to you :)

Revelation

Sorry guys….just realized this posted THREE times!!! My bad…it didn’t have that awaiting moderation sign so I had figured it hadn’t posted. Sorry:-(

Revelation

Hey! I’m willing to trade the wedding dress for the slips if that is still ok with you. I would prefer to use the trading room, so is there a certain time you would like to meet? (Please use KT because we both might live in different time zones and I don’t want us to get confused.) Thanks again for your offer! P.S. My webkinz username is RNM579.

Revelation

Hey! I would be interested in trading the wedding dress for the slips if that is still ok with you. I would prefer using the trading room so is there a specific time you would like to trade? (Please use KT because we both might actually live in different time zones and I don’t want us to get confused). My username on webkinz is RNM579. Thanks again for your offer!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.