Slips for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Slips for trade

This topic contains 28 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  hklover628 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Revelation

I have a couple of pairs of Nafaria’s slippers that I want to trade. I’m not exactly sure what they are worth, so if you could make me an offer, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Revelation

Hey guys! So this is a little off topic, but I need some advice on a trade I just made. I traded a charmed mushroom hat, a butterfly fairy dress (WKN prize), and one pair of Nafaria’s slippers for the Starlight robe, Pink Popstar uniform, and sprinkles donut dress. I LOVE the donut dress, but I can’t seem to figure out how valuable it is. You guys can be totally honest with me about the trade, I just wanted to know if it was fair. Also, I still have Nafaria’s slippers to trade and I’m adding the pink popstar uniform and starlight robe to my trade list. Thanks!

hklover628

Hi! Pink Pop Star dress is something at pj collie’s just saying and I have Amethyst Tiara, wedding dress, stylish city boots, city chic boots, purple floppy witch hat, woolly galloshes, and purple flip flops! All I’m willing to trade for purple slips reply – hklover628

Revelation

If your still willing, I’ll trade a pair of slips for the wedding dress. I would prefer to meet in the trading room if that is ok with you. My webkinz username is RNM579. When we set up a time, please use KT because I don’t want us to get confused. Thanks so much!

hklover628

I can just send you the dress but never mind how about right now if ur on but not then u choose time 4:00 – 5:00 I’m available tomorrow

Revelation

Just wanted to let you guys know that I still have a pair available…you’ll have to help me with values, but I’m willing to negotiate… thanks!

Revelation

Ok, I’ll add you. Sorry I haven’t been replying very quickly, I’ve been really busy. Again, I’m not really familiar with webkinz clothing, so you’ll have to help me with values. I have the jumpin jukebox, whimsical wonderland flooring, rainbow coffee table, Webkinz day year trophy (7) and picture, Queen of hearts bed, and webkinz theme music box. For clothes I have the following: Pilgrim top and pants, toothy bunny mask, charmed mushroom hat, Lady pilgrim bonnet, gift box shoes, and queen Marie’s periwig. If you have specific requests, feel free to ask me and I’ll see if I have them or can get them. These are just the things right off hand that I know that I can trade. Again, I’m not familiar with values, so feel free to decline any offers I make. Thanks!

foxstar2000

OMGGG lol srry, do you need the lion psi? i also got alot of exclusives, and mabye some priceless or promo clothing, depending on what you want :)

Revelation

I’m not familiar with the lion PSI. What is it called? Also, I really am not into trading clothing so I am not familiar with values, but I do know that I’m looking for the victorian hat and wedding veil. Thanks!

foxstar2000

The lion psi is called king of the jungle throne, well, i think thats what its called. But anyways, i dont need the slips any more BUT i can tell you that the value is 2000-4000 at the moment, but they are really popular so i think the value is worht moe than that. Any ways, Do you have any thing else for trade, because i have the wedding veil. :) add me on webkinz, im the same as on here (Foxstar2000) ~~Melody Musical Dalmation

tulip019

I have the Beachside Gazebo (psi) if you want. thx! ~tulip019~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.