SLY SLIDE FOR TRADE! :) Goldstar2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SLY SLIDE FOR TRADE! :) Goldstar2

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 08:21 PM

If you would like it LMK what you would offer :) Im looking for Points at the moment, but ill consider any offers ;)

does anyone want wings,the 2011 touring van, cloud adventure shoes, plasma peace sign, or city street slide? i really need some points and am trying to save up for an aquamarine dog my birthstone pet. plmk what u want and if u want to trade! :) ♥☺☻

NUTTY-hey nutty i still want to trade the sundae station for the points but could u remind me of ur user name? :)

DOG FISH-:) i do happen to have 1 of the dining chairs and have some of the 2010 halloween items like the cursed cradle bed, ghastly grave, and some other things. could u maybe do 3,000 for the harvest hat? lmk if that is too much because i dont want to be greedy :) I ♥ my new pet and am super happy that my account won’t expire! :) thanks so much! :)

snowy527

If you would like it LMK what you would offer :) Im looking for Points at the moment, but ill consider any offers ;)

I would like it! I just got the tallest toy box and I can add another PSI for it :)

bailey101010

Is your burger for trade yet?

mortonhippo

hi goldstar i can offer gumball wardrobe or nutty convayor belt and to either of them ill add the black lab window because i feel bad about backing out of our last trade at the last minute jlmk ~mortonhippo~

chocolate19

How about a mining cart?

does anyone want wings,the 2011 touring van, cloud adventure shoes, plasma peace sign, or city street slide? i really need some points and am trying to save up for an aquamarine dog my birthstone pet. plmk what u want and if u want to trade! :) ♥☺☻

NUTTY-hey nutty i still want to trade the sundae station for the points but could u remind me of ur user name? :)

DOG FISH-:) i do happen to have 1 of the dining chairs and have some of the 2010 halloween items like the cursed cradle bed, ghastly grave, and some other things. could u maybe do 3,000 for the harvest hat? lmk if that is too much because i dont want to be greedy :) I ♥ my new pet and am super happy that my account won’t expire! :) thanks so much! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.