SLY SLIDE FOR TRADE! :) Goldstar2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SLY SLIDE FOR TRADE! :) Goldstar2

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 08:21 PM

If you would like it LMK what you would offer :) Im looking for Points at the moment, but ill consider any offers ;)

does anyone want wings,the 2011 touring van, cloud adventure shoes, plasma peace sign, or city street slide? i really need some points and am trying to save up for an aquamarine dog my birthstone pet. plmk what u want and if u want to trade! :) ♥☺☻

NUTTY-hey nutty i still want to trade the sundae station for the points but could u remind me of ur user name? :)

DOG FISH-:) i do happen to have 1 of the dining chairs and have some of the 2010 halloween items like the cursed cradle bed, ghastly grave, and some other things. could u maybe do 3,000 for the harvest hat? lmk if that is too much because i dont want to be greedy :) I ♥ my new pet and am super happy that my account won’t expire! :) thanks so much! :)

Hey Goldstar! :D I’ve been look for this slide for a while. I can trade my Frantic frisbee flinger + two regular PSI for the slide, or i have an Icy Artic organ that i could trade it. (Need to see if its my spare first, or if i traded my spare) These are the only Signatures i would trade, but i have some other stuff if your interested. PLMK, TTYL

RhiClark2017

HI Goldstar2! I would really like a cursed cradle. What do you want to trade for it??

Goldstar2

All- No thank you…I was hoping to at least get a good signature… :(

Chocolate- thats a current exclusive, no thank you sorry..

Mortonhippo-No thanks, sorry :(

Bailey- oh my goodness, you come to my forum to ask a QUESTION completely unrelated to the post! That’s against the rules to say anything besides stay on topic…

morningshine

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 08:25 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 08:21 PM
      If you would like it LMK what you would offer :) Im looking for Points at the moment, but ill consider any offers ;)

does anyone want wings,the 2011 touring van, cloud adventure shoes, plasma peace sign, or city street slide? i really need some points and am trying to save up for an aquamarine dog my birthstone pet. plmk what u want and if u want to trade! :) ♥☺☻
      NUTTY-hey nutty i still want to trade the sundae station for the points but could u remind me of ur user name? :)
      DOG FISH-:) i do happen to have 1 of the dining chairs and have some of the 2010 halloween items like the cursed cradle bed, ghastly grave, and some other things. could u maybe do 3,000 for the harvest hat? lmk if that is too much because i dont want to be greedy :) I ♥ my new pet and am super happy that my account won’t expire! :) thanks so much! :)

hi i also have the cursed cradle and some other thing!!

~ b bright morninshine

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.