sly slide

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives sly slide

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

have it for trade anyone need it?

inki14

I traded 3,000 for each piece of the priceless green swimsuit(total of 6,000). And I saw someone offering wz for points too. How many do you think is fair? Sorry I don’t usually trade points so I don’t know how many this is worth. -Missy <3

ferretfriend

Hello! I have the Spooky cobweb bed and would give it for the slide, or if you have traded that what else do you have? PLMK Thanks

hi i still have it :) do u think maybe u could add a little? plmk :)

inki14

How many points are you looking for for it? -Missy <3

depend on how much u have and how many you’d be willing to trade :) plmk

markg97

Hay Midnight. thanks for the Dunce Cap it went great with my hat collection, I don’t know what you want for the Sly Slide I have rares just let me know what theme and item(s) you want for it, just let me know and thanks, remember my username is markg97 (no caps) in W.W.

oh ur welcome :) i found a few extras in my storage room. im looking for gem psi, promo, estore psi, estore points*, and old halloween and christmas items like the spooky cobweb bed, and haunted organ. i wont be able to go on until fridays and the weekends from now on because im starting school again tomorrow but i would love to try to work something out :)

markg97

Hi sorry I don’t have those type of items, i’m not deluxe and don’t have any eStore points/items (sorry), and I don’t know what year those items are I’ve been a member since 2011 so I don;t’ have many Holiday items but maybe we can try for a rare item(s) Just let me know and See you around W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.