Snowflakepupqueen's Holiday Raffe

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Snowflakepupqueen's Holiday Raffe

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hey so you don’t have to celebrate Christmas to enter so the rule first: 1.Post your webkinz user (mine is EmiliaGG) 2. Don’t kiss up (if your my friend you can say “Hi friend”) 3. Be a good sport (if you are bitter to other people you are automatically disqualified) 4. Post only once 5. Post a fact about your holiday 6. Post your webkinznewz nickname There will be no favoritism at all now the prizes; First place: Elephant Fountain, Second place: Love Topiary, Third: Presto’s Magic Hat. Good Luck and this will end on the 24th so enter when you can

Hi Friend! :D 1. username is VBS123( even though you already friended me ). Just following the rules as I always do. 2. I never kiss up people at all, so don’t worry. ;) 3. I’m very nice and not naughty and I’m not a bitter person. 4. I’ll just post once. 5. I love decorating the house and Christmas tree on December 1st and every year, I always take out my circus train set that I’ve had since I was a tiny tot, my Little People Nativity set( Little People was one of my favorite toys when I was little. ), and my Sweet Streets doll houses and shops, and tons of other stuff too. XD 6. webkinz newz nickname: I have several, but I mostly go by SC. Mele Kalikimaka!!!~SC

Entered and I love how you did every question it is neat and yet again we are so much alike thats what made your present easy is you are as simple as pi (XD JK pi is not easy but you are since youre like me)

pi = 3.14…something, something ,something, IDK too many numbers LOL!!! :D

XD you rebel you broke a rule. Just Kidding it kinda just means not to enter twice cause well you know. I would be able to spot you on your two accounts on here so……………….. So for pi hmm I don’t know but I know the number google. Thats about it for it. My math is Geometry and Algebra. Almost done with semester 1 and I think I am ahead of everyone else. So party tonight (on webkinz) so still have to get some stuff for people

oops! I’m so sorry. :( I won’t enter twice either, don’t worry. ;)

I also understood from the beginning what you meant when you said to post once: don’t enter twice. Ok, this is my last post: so sorry about that: I was just joking around. hee hee hee ;)

Hey, I came up with who we are (since we are so much alike if you follow rules like I do since I can’t help but do good it’s a curse I can’t helpit I even may have been a…………. snitch before.) okay so we are……………………….. Goodie two shoes. XD when I go in to middle school if I get called that I will just say thank you and walk off and then hold my head high when ever I see the person

Sweetcupcake okay kinda my fault so um yeah well gonna find some breakfast and then we have to get out food shoping. Can’t spell ugg anywho see ya toodles

Also don’t be sorry I post on everything ya post on because you are fun to talk to.

True2MyWord1

Hey Friend! True2MyWord1 here. Every Christmas Eve we usually go to my aunt’s house. Webkinz nickname: T2MW1. Same on Ganz World! Does that count as a Christmas fact for my family? Here’s one we do on Christmas anyway – me and my sister get up early (around 5:30 AM ET) to see if there are any presents and then wait ten minutes to wake my parents up. Thanks for the awesome idea of a raffle! MERRY CHRISTMAS

The idea came from others you will be entered later for right now I am tired but can’t sleep and the satallite will need to be cleared off outside for the tv will not work. Wait why don’t I justr through in a movie oh wait to tired I am not getting up from me spot here. Also nice typing to you

True2MyWorldOne you’re entered

Trader101

I like your idea! My username is v15d. My Ganz World username is Trader101. I always love to eat cookies on Christmas, and watch the snow fall outside. Thanks again, and Happy Holidays!! Trader101

Entered now I guess I should do my traditions

bgos

MY user name is bgos I’m called bgos. =D. You be blessed for being so generous! Merry Christmas!

entered and also to me it is the whole reason (without the whole religious stuff) but with is it ends up a lesson

Gracie10294

my user is Gracie10294 One thing I do on Christmas is stay up till one and go downstairs to see if I have any presents under the tree. My ganzworld user is Gracie10294 but, I prefer Gracie:) Thank you for making this good luck everyone!:) -Gracie<3

Cool idea! My webkinz user is JesusismyLord on webkinz, JesusismyLord830 on ganzworld I am so happy to see that Jesus has blessed you with generosity. On Christmas, I always wake up early and wake my sister up with me. Good luck to everyone, and God bless! ;) JesusismyLord

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.