Snowflakepupqueen's Holiday Raffe

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Snowflakepupqueen's Holiday Raffe

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hey so you don’t have to celebrate Christmas to enter so the rule first: 1.Post your webkinz user (mine is EmiliaGG) 2. Don’t kiss up (if your my friend you can say “Hi friend”) 3. Be a good sport (if you are bitter to other people you are automatically disqualified) 4. Post only once 5. Post a fact about your holiday 6. Post your webkinznewz nickname There will be no favoritism at all now the prizes; First place: Elephant Fountain, Second place: Love Topiary, Third: Presto’s Magic Hat. Good Luck and this will end on the 24th so enter when you can

So it closed early since no one else was entering so here we go and I will see if I can send to you if I can’t I will let you know. Shaking the box and now First Place: bgos Second: Trader101 Third: Zebb5. So bgos friend me and get your prize. Congratz everyone

Hey arandom post from me so 9 entries so far and they are in my mini Father Christmas (Saint Nicolas) hat made out of paper for a webkinz. So my traditions are: Waking up early, Getting my stocking, bothering my mum, opening presents with her, saying thanks to family for what they sent, cuddling my mum (I do this for every holiday we celebrate including birthdays), later eat dinner and dessert, then the next day is boxing day. So Happy Holidays (I am british where merry can mean something else………………..) Keep entering if you haven’t already

zebb5

Hiya! Nice idea BTW. My user is Zebb5 on webkinz (like on this). I love waking up and running down stairs then running back upstair to wake by parents, but most of all I love spending time with my family :) My user name on here is Z5 or zebby or Zebb

Entered and also everyone that has entered has recieved a friend request from me and whatnot

dora5678910

my friend my sister and I all share my webkinz newz account which is dora5678910. I am dora5678910 my friend is seh60 and my sister is bubblegirl16633 on webkinz world. we all love to do wrapping paper snowball fights after we open all the presents. thank you from all of us!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.