Solved clothing recipes

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Solved clothing recipes

This topic contains 42 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 11 years ago.

• Author

hi guys here are the recipes i know: Wizard’s Apprentice robe Toy Soldier Hat & coat, Toga, Tie dye top, Tabby’s glasses, sweet treats toque, sweet treats bathrobe, Superstar shirt, Stunning Kimono, Strawberry Hat, Starry Starry Hat, Sparkly Silver Suit Pants & jacket, Seaside Sarong, Rad Rainbow Overalls, Racecar Driver Outfit, Prismatic Dress, Pretty Plaid Gown, Patched Denim Jacket, Moonberry Dress, Highland Kilt, Groovy Retro Jeans, Glass Slippers, Detective Hat, Cowgirl Dress, Busy Artist Smock, Bright Spies Trench Coat, Beautiful Blue Ball Gown, Alpine Hat. If you want ANY of these recipes simply reply and i will send you the recipe! you can also share other recipes to! not the ones on my list though

kidzinme

Can I please get these: Tabby’s glasses, Superstar shirt, Starry Starry Hat, Rad Rainbow Overalls, Prismatic Dress, Highland Kilt, Groovy Retro Jeans, Bright Spies Trench Coat, Beautiful Blue Ball Gown, Alpine Hat is veerymuch appreciated Thank you

Elizabeh

kidzinme, I know all the ones you asked for, but don’t have time to post all now. Here are a few, w/more later. ALPINE HAT-bubble vest/soft suede boots/aviator hat BLUE BALLGOWN-ballet leotard top/blue bow/powder blue skirt TRENCH COAT(turns out red) blk sunglasses/cowboy hat/wing tip shoes RETRO JEANS-(I love these!) chalk flower top/cuffed jeans/rainbow boots HIGHLAND KILT- kilt skirt/purple kilt/fancy plaid hat

flower10

the moonberry dress is purple pj top and plaid buckle cap and smocked sun dress.

cool! ummm… What does it look like? I don’t want to spend a whole bunch of kinzcash on something that if I don’t like it, i will only get half the kinzcash i spent on it. ;) thanx

amyjindra

i got one! a Moonberry Dress! ;-)

beautiful blue ballgown?

Ballerina Leotard Top, blue bow, Powder Blue Skirt (beautiful ball gown)

27chickens

Also the Superstar Shirt please. What does that look like?

Elizabeh

27chickens the Superstar Shirt is short, wide, short sleeved and pink w/ a star on front. Recipe – sparkly pink bow/tan suit pants/tuxedo shoes SPARKLY SILVER SUIT JACKET- kinz academy slacks/tux jacket/tiara

Elizabeh

27 chickens – sorry, I think I made mistake in other post. It’s awaiting moderation, so I can’t see it yet. Will give recipes again heret. SUPERSTAR SHIRT – white hollywood glasses/purple mod hat/funky flowered pants SPARKLY SILVER SUIT PANTS- sparkly pink bow/tan suit pants/tux shoes. Sorry for the confusion; I looked at wrong recipe on my page, before.

Superstar shirt: funky flowered pants, purple mod hat, white hollywood sunglasses. It is pink with sequins and has a white sequined star in the middle. It looks the best on a full sized pet.

27chickens

Could you tell me how to make the Sparkly Silver Suit Jacket please? Also, the Sweet TREATS bathrobe recipe is actually for the Sweet DREAMS bathrobe, just to clear that up in case anyone thinks there are two different bathrobes. Thanks.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.