Solved clothing recipes

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Solved clothing recipes

This topic contains 42 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

hi guys here are the recipes i know: Wizard’s Apprentice robe Toy Soldier Hat & coat, Toga, Tie dye top, Tabby’s glasses, sweet treats toque, sweet treats bathrobe, Superstar shirt, Stunning Kimono, Strawberry Hat, Starry Starry Hat, Sparkly Silver Suit Pants & jacket, Seaside Sarong, Rad Rainbow Overalls, Racecar Driver Outfit, Prismatic Dress, Pretty Plaid Gown, Patched Denim Jacket, Moonberry Dress, Highland Kilt, Groovy Retro Jeans, Glass Slippers, Detective Hat, Cowgirl Dress, Busy Artist Smock, Bright Spies Trench Coat, Beautiful Blue Ball Gown, Alpine Hat. If you want ANY of these recipes simply reply and i will send you the recipe! you can also share other recipes to! not the ones on my list though

chillylily

the recipe to the wild watermelon shirt is the ballerina top, green emerald boots, and the summer fun swimsuit top

hlhf5

the watermelon top recipe is ballet leo top, summer fun swim top and green polka dot rain boots

hlhf5

the glass slippers are ruby red slippers, princess hat and the funky girl glasses the moonberry dress is purple pj top, plaid buckle hat and smocked sundress the watermelon shirt is ballet top green polka dot rain boots and summer fun swim top. and the true north sweater there might be the kinzville academy sweater-im not sure. the neon tutu has the black vest and a piese of the ballet outfit that’s all I know about that. tell me if you need any help with anything else.

Hi. I know the WWS and there are NO tricks. If you want to find it for yourself, here are some clues: a shirt to dance in, something you stomp around in that gets covered with mud, and something you wear to cool off in the summer. I have already made three of these! Just don’t trade too many at once in order to preserve the economy. If you want the actual recipe, just say so.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.