Solved clothing recipes

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Solved clothing recipes

This topic contains 42 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 11 years ago.

• Author

hi guys here are the recipes i know: Wizard’s Apprentice robe Toy Soldier Hat & coat, Toga, Tie dye top, Tabby’s glasses, sweet treats toque, sweet treats bathrobe, Superstar shirt, Stunning Kimono, Strawberry Hat, Starry Starry Hat, Sparkly Silver Suit Pants & jacket, Seaside Sarong, Rad Rainbow Overalls, Racecar Driver Outfit, Prismatic Dress, Pretty Plaid Gown, Patched Denim Jacket, Moonberry Dress, Highland Kilt, Groovy Retro Jeans, Glass Slippers, Detective Hat, Cowgirl Dress, Busy Artist Smock, Bright Spies Trench Coat, Beautiful Blue Ball Gown, Alpine Hat. If you want ANY of these recipes simply reply and i will send you the recipe! you can also share other recipes to! not the ones on my list though

could you tell mme how to make the sweet treats toque and prismatic dress and the recipe for glass slippers ruby slippers,princess hat,and the funky girl glasses

27chickens

Do you have the recipe for the Superstar Shirt?

Elizabeh

SUPERSTR SHIRT- wht. hollywood glasses/purple mod hat/funky flwrd pants

Lianew

Sweet Treats Toque, Sweet Treats bath robe, and Starry Starry Hat. Pretty Please?

Elizabeh

Lianew, SWEET TREATS TOQUE- red bow/stripy toque/sequined cabbie cap BATHROBE- thick-knit sweater/yoga pants/fuzzy slippers STARRY STARRY HAT-purple mod hat/wizard hat /starfly pants

Elizabeh

Anyone know the recipes for the True North Sweater, or Cool Squares Shirt?

Valcam

racecar driver outfit, pretty plaid gown,and silver suit jacket please.

Elizabeh

Valcam, RACECAR DRIVER OUTFIT- blk vest/blk sports pants/knzvlle acad. varsity jckt PLAID GOWN( I love this) blue n green kilt/fall floral dress/ruffled sequined sandals SILVER SUIT JACKET-knzacademy slacks/tux jacket/tiara

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.