Solved clothing recipes

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Solved clothing recipes

This topic contains 42 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 11 years ago.

• Author

hi guys here are the recipes i know: Wizard’s Apprentice robe Toy Soldier Hat & coat, Toga, Tie dye top, Tabby’s glasses, sweet treats toque, sweet treats bathrobe, Superstar shirt, Stunning Kimono, Strawberry Hat, Starry Starry Hat, Sparkly Silver Suit Pants & jacket, Seaside Sarong, Rad Rainbow Overalls, Racecar Driver Outfit, Prismatic Dress, Pretty Plaid Gown, Patched Denim Jacket, Moonberry Dress, Highland Kilt, Groovy Retro Jeans, Glass Slippers, Detective Hat, Cowgirl Dress, Busy Artist Smock, Bright Spies Trench Coat, Beautiful Blue Ball Gown, Alpine Hat. If you want ANY of these recipes simply reply and i will send you the recipe! you can also share other recipes to! not the ones on my list though

i need da moonberry dress please and um bananacreampie that was only 2 items

moonberry dress, prismatic dress, and tabby’s glasses. tysm :)

MOONBERRY DRESS PLEASE!!!!

dme634

I would like the recipes for the toy soldier hat and coat. Could you send this to me please?

Thanks for all the clothes recipes guys! Helped a ton. anyways, thanks! :)

st0ofac

Hey hannahmontahroxs, Could I get the Pretty Plaid Gown recipe? It’s the only one on your list I don’t have yet.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.