Solving Clothing Machine Recipes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Solving Clothing Machine Recipes

This topic contains 60 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Sunflower4Him 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Icemoon

I think thw Wild Watermelon Shirt has the Red Tee and the Wingtip Shoes. It might also have glasses. So far I’ve tried:
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Dark Shades = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + White Hollywood Glasses = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Heart Glasses = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Eyeglasses = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Eye Patch = PW

I might have gotten some of the names wrong XD
    But oh well.

♪Icemoon♪
    . . . \ . . . /\
    . . . .). . ( . ‘.)
    . . . ( . / . . )
    . . . .\ (__) |\

I don’t have very much KC, so I can’t try a bunch of stuff. The only thing that I’m interested in is the Neon Tutu… If I get a bunch of people’s usernames and send a list of them to Plumpy, saying we all would REALLY like another hint for the Neon Tutu, then maybe she would post one, if we get a bunch of usernames, that is.

um. . . I’ve known all of these for years. I know all of them besides the rainbow tutu. reply to me w ur username and I’ll give you a busy artist smock!

Chocolateswirls1…You know all of the unsolved clothing recipes?!?!? Sweeeeet!! Will you friend me? My UN is the same as on here.

froggyis10

WHOAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! You know them all??????? Can you tell me how to make the nice neon swimsuit, the sparkly silver suit jacket, super funky hoodie, and superstar leggings?

Actually, not all of them . . . most of the ones you listed I didn’t know they exist. But, I do know the silver suit jacket recipe.

Actually, not all of them . . . most of the ones you listed I didn’t know they exist. But, I do know the silver suit jacket recipe. TIP FOR SOLVING THEM: the ingredients can’t be deluxe.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.