Solving Clothing Machine Recipes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Solving Clothing Machine Recipes

This topic contains 60 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Sunflower4Him 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Icemoon

I think thw Wild Watermelon Shirt has the Red Tee and the Wingtip Shoes. It might also have glasses. So far I’ve tried:
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Dark Shades = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + White Hollywood Glasses = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Heart Glasses = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Eyeglasses = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Eye Patch = PW

I might have gotten some of the names wrong XD
    But oh well.

♪Icemoon♪
    . . . \ . . . /\
    . . . .). . ( . ‘.)
    . . . ( . / . . )
    . . . .\ (__) |\

AMM03

THEHIDINPLACE PLEASE REPLY I AM GETTING WORRIED

AMM03

thehidinplace247 wrote on 2012-08-23 at 01:36 PM

sparkledove wrote on 2012-08-20 at 05:26 PM
      Let’s all work together and see if we can solve unsolved clothing machine recipes!! I want to figure out the wild watermelon shirt, neon tutu, pretty plaid gown, rockin fringe vest, and the super funky hoodie…if anyone needs the solved recipes, just ask me because i know all the solved ones!! Also i know the previously unsolved racecar outfit!! Also please post if a combination does NOT work, so others will not make the same mistake as well

hey people. guess what!!????? I SOLVED THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE FEATHER LIGHT SCHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE NEON TUTU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE NICE NEON SWIMSUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE PRETTY PLAID GOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE RACECAR DRIVER OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE ROCKIN’ FRINGE VEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SPARKLY SILVER SUIT JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SUPER FUNKY HOODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SUPERSTAR LEGGINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      WHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      the person who solved all of these,
      thehidinplace247

OKAY WHAT ARE THE RECIPES I HAVE NOT HEARD FOR A WHILE AND IT SHOULD BE FEATHER LIGHT SHOES NOT SCHOES AND SO HERE ARE THE RECIPES IN ABREVIATION
      WWS=WILD WATERMELON SHIRT,FLS=FEATHER LIGHT SHOES,NT=NEON TUTU,NNS=NICE NEON SWIMSUIT,PPG=PRETTY PLAID GOWN,RCDO=RACECAR DRIVER OUTFIT,RFV=ROCKIN FRINGE VEST,SSSJ=SPARKLY SILVER SUIT JACKET,SFH=SUPER FUNKY HOODIE,SSJ=SUPERSTAR LEGGINGS

Hey. We’re desperate for answers. Please tell us the recipes. I’d like to know all things swimming. Also, For the sake of the other’s sanity, also do the neon tutu. Please. Daughter of Athena, Annabethannie1224

AMM03

thehidinplace247 wrote on 2012-08-23 at 01:36 PM

Let’s all work together and see if we can solve unsolved clothing machine recipes!! I want to figure out the wild watermelon shirt, neon tutu, pretty plaid gown, rockin fringe vest, and the super funky hoodie…if anyone needs the solved recipes, just ask me because i know all the solved ones!! Also i know the previously unsolved racecar outfit!! Also please post if a combination does NOT work, so others will not make the same mistake as well

hey people. guess what!!????? I SOLVED THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE FEATHER LIGHT SCHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE NEON TUTU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE NICE NEON SWIMSUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE PRETTY PLAID GOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE RACECAR DRIVER OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE ROCKIN’ FRINGE VEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SPARKLY SILVER SUIT JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SUPER FUNKY HOODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SUPERSTAR LEGGINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      thehidinplace247

GREAT PLEASE GIVE ME EVERY RECIPE

_blahblah_

i really want to solve the neon tutu

blahblah

thehidinplace247

cv2011

Really? Awesome! Can you post the recipes?

donadd

I WANT NEON TUTU SUPERSTAR FUNKY HOODIE AND SUPERSTAR LEGGINGS

sophiayu

TELL ME THE NEON TUTU AND THE FUNKY HOODIE PLEASE!!!!! *Desperate*

Really? Post them!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.