Solving Clothing Machine Recipes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Solving Clothing Machine Recipes

This topic contains 60 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Sunflower4Him 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Icemoon

I think thw Wild Watermelon Shirt has the Red Tee and the Wingtip Shoes. It might also have glasses. So far I’ve tried:
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Dark Shades = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + White Hollywood Glasses = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Heart Glasses = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Eyeglasses = PW
    Red Tee + Wingtip Shoes + Eye Patch = PW

I might have gotten some of the names wrong XD
    But oh well.

♪Icemoon♪
    . . . \ . . . /\
    . . . .). . ( . ‘.)
    . . . ( . / . . )
    . . . .\ (__) |\

sparkledove

AMM03 wrote on 2012-08-25 at 03:58 PM

OH WHERE IS HINDING

you meant where is the hiding place hiding?

AMM03

OH WHERE IS HINDING

sparkledove

thehidinplace247 wrote on 2012-08-23 at 01:36 PM

sparkledove wrote on 2012-08-20 at 05:26 PM
      Let’s all work together and see if we can solve unsolved clothing machine recipes!! I want to figure out the wild watermelon shirt, neon tutu, pretty plaid gown, rockin fringe vest, and the super funky hoodie…if anyone needs the solved recipes, just ask me because i know all the solved ones!! Also i know the previously unsolved racecar outfit!! Also please post if a combination does NOT work, so others will not make the same mistake as well

hey people. guess what!!????? I SOLVED THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE FEATHER LIGHT SCHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE NEON TUTU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE NICE NEON SWIMSUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE PRETTY PLAID GOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE RACECAR DRIVER OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE ROCKIN’ FRINGE VEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SPARKLY SILVER SUIT JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SUPER FUNKY HOODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SUPERSTAR LEGGINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      WHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      the person who solved all of these,
      thehidinplace247

You solved ALL of those??? can you plzzzz give us the recipes then, cause we’re all dying to know them

AMM03

OH WHO REPORTED THE HINDING PLACE WHO REPORTED THAT PERSON

dogebreath

I FOUND THE WWS SHIRT WHILE TRADING YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn’t sovle it and I was trading in regular so I couldn’t ask. But someone has solved it wether or no they know what they sloved is beyond me. I am not trading mine for anyone who reads this and wonders but in case you were wondering the shirt has been found by someone. I wasted lots of money trying stuff that didn’t work. Hope you guys solve it soon!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.