Someone give me tips for Pinkys Big Adventure

Home Forums Games – Archives Someone give me tips for Pinkys Big Adventure

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  missangel614 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

I need to score 2,000 points for a challenge. It is not possible- kind of like Level 17 of Pizza Palace. Does anyone have any tips? Have you had this challenge? How did you beat it? crissy135

Atomton

Stay away from the bees. Get the helmets they give you points. When you have a helmet on run over the bees. That gives you points and you don’t have to worry about bees for a short period of time.

its like pacman! have you ever tried it?

MJO00

shalomblue is correct. You don’t need to get 2,000 points in one sitting. Just accumulate the points over time if you find the game too challenging. Oh, and do NOT eat the veggies! They only take away points and add more food to your board. The veggies are to be avoided. You’ll level up as long as all of the junk food is eaten!

redgreen

The Veggies your talking about is the one in Hungry Hog but in Hungy Hog 2 Pinky’s big adventure it only adds up more junk food that give you points i just get every thing and clear the board. i have the Wizard Mega Challenge year 1 it wants me to get 200 KC on Hoppy Little Rocketship it is nearly impossible to get that in one try. Pinky’s Big Adventure always is hard for me i think i only got to level 8 i wish there were extra live :( oh well

crissy135

I learned the challenges do not make you earn all the KC in one game…just keep playing at it adds it up- when you have earned 200KC you will make your challenge-good luck

Hiya! Here are some of my tips for the game. 1. You can follow the bee, they cant turn around and find you. 2. Whenever there is an opening and a bee comes through you can just hide behind the bush or corn or whatever is in that level. 3. Eat all of the veggies first so the game will go bye faster. I hope i helped!

missangel614

Actually the bees can turn around : ( Learned from experience LOL.

shalomblue

on the quest, it probbaly means get a total. Just keep playing till you add up to 2,000. In one of my quests, it says to get 15,000 points! That game surely is a quest game alot!

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.