Special Offer- I will buy and build!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Special Offer- I will buy and build!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  hklover628 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Ever wanted to get a building kit but never have time to build it? I do! Ask me and I will buy, build, and send ANY building kit to you as long as it isn’t deluxe. (If you want deluxe you have to buy it). I will not charge anything! Interested? Just tell me your WW user and which building kit you like. (you can ask for more than one!)

Snowflake, would you please make one of the crystal falls, and the gingerbread cabin? If you want something else let me know. Also, tell me as soon as you finish. Thanks!

Sure! I already am friends with you on webkinz I’m Agentequ in WW. You can join my building team if you want. So far the only order I have is a gingerbread cabin. If you want to build it make sure you send it to me when finished or add horseracer99 and send it to him.

I have 300 friends so I build FAST! I once built the crystal falls in 4-5 days!

Angelthepup22
      I need 2 crystal falls, a daring high dive, a homemade hot air balloon, a gingerbread cabin, and a Showman Snowman. THX!!

Can I help (I’m EmiliaGG on webkinz)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.