Special Offer- I will buy and build!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Special Offer- I will buy and build!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  hklover628 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Ever wanted to get a building kit but never have time to build it? I do! Ask me and I will buy, build, and send ANY building kit to you as long as it isn’t deluxe. (If you want deluxe you have to buy it). I will not charge anything! Interested? Just tell me your WW user and which building kit you like. (you can ask for more than one!)

brandon78

I would like 2 Gingerbread Cabins and 1 Crystal Falls and 1 Daring High Dive. Nothing more from me. My user is brandon78. Thanks!

So far here is the list of people in my Building Kit Company: Me- KoalasRock2000 – Agentequ SnowflakePupQueen – EmiliaGG My brother- htewebkinz10 – horseracer99

Hi hklover! I will send you that building kit asap! I actually already have one is process because I thought someone might ask for one.

hklover628

Hi! Can you send me a gingerbread kit? Thanks my user is same here

Hi angel! I will get right on your order! PLMK what is your UN in WW? Also, I sorry but I can’t make the showman snowman because I’m not deluxe. If you are and you want to send it to me my UN is Agentequ. Thanks for ordering!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.