SPECIAL PSI FOR TRADE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SPECIAL PSI FOR TRADE

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  helloprettypanda 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys! I’m helloprettypanda, and I’ve collected some psi I wanted to trade. Here they are, along with the pets they came with: Celestial Swing (Estore Celestial Unicorn), Molten Meals Oven (Estore Fire Fawn), Gourmet Cupcake Maker (Estore Maple Moose), Giant Gumball Wardrobe (Estore Bubblegumasaurus), Rockin’ Radio Interview Station (Estore Rockerz Coyote), Golden Glide Waterslide (Small Signature Golden Retriever), Daring Den Slide (Signature Arctic Hare) Please let me know if you are interested in any of these, and make any offers in the comments below. Add me if you’d like, and have a great day, everyone

inki14

Ooh sorry! flowerlove9 is me. I used my bff’s computer and was logged into her account. But yes it was me typing : D -Missy

belle81502

can i have any i dont care

Hi there belle81502. If you’re interested in any of the psi I have, could you please let me know of any offers? That would be very much appreciated. Thanks very much, and enjoy your day! ~helloprettypanda~

inki14

Hi! I would love to have the daring den slide! I have quite a few signature psi. Also the weird thing: the bubblegumasaurus is in the “exclusively estore” section of the estore, but I have a plush version. If you look it up on where to buy one, you can find the plush. It’s the strangest thing!! -Missy

Hi inki14! Thanks so much for the info. Truth is, I had no idea about that, and I was very confused when people kept on telling me that the psi was not from a virtual only pet. Anyhow, I am very willing to trade the daring den slide for other signature psi. If you could let me know which ones you have for trade, that would be great, and maybe we can work out a trade. Thanks! ~helloprettypanda~

Gracie10294

hello pretty panda, did you see my list? :) Gracie

Hi there. I’m interested in your Golden Glide Waterslide. I have the Sig. Puppy Patrol Command Station, Sig. Fortune Teller’s Table, Emerald TV, Winged Window, and other regular/retired psi. LMK if anything appeals. Thanks. :)

Hi Alice, so I am very interested in your Winged Window. If I could know your username, maybe we could work out a deal and send/trade later. Thanks!

Alright. Sure I would be happy to try and work something out. My UN is pookiejosephine, feel free to add me. Thanks.

Gracie10294

hi!!! I have ski lodge psi, lost city throne psi first north sleigh and a spotted plant. I am instersted in the estore maple moose psi plmk if one of these psis you like for that thank you! :)

Aww Gracie, I’m so sorry, but I have the regular psi you offered, and the sig ski lodge was just sent to me by a friend. Let me know if you would like to offer anything else, and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for being so patient! ~helloprettypanda~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.