SPECIAL PSI FOR TRADE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SPECIAL PSI FOR TRADE

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  helloprettypanda 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys! I’m helloprettypanda, and I’ve collected some psi I wanted to trade. Here they are, along with the pets they came with: Celestial Swing (Estore Celestial Unicorn), Molten Meals Oven (Estore Fire Fawn), Gourmet Cupcake Maker (Estore Maple Moose), Giant Gumball Wardrobe (Estore Bubblegumasaurus), Rockin’ Radio Interview Station (Estore Rockerz Coyote), Golden Glide Waterslide (Small Signature Golden Retriever), Daring Den Slide (Signature Arctic Hare) Please let me know if you are interested in any of these, and make any offers in the comments below. Add me if you’d like, and have a great day, everyone

Panda, I can tell you interested in the jeans. I think that the Celestrial swing itself couldn’t be enough for me to trade off my jeans. But here are some offers for the swing. LMK if you like them or not. I can trade a Rainbow fountain of wow, Pizza party pearch (+ and two extra PSI from me) Frantic Frisbee flinger, (+ two extra PSI from me) Icy artic organ, (+ one PSI from me) I might trade my Amethyst bed…… And Wonderful webkinz wardrobe+Bamboo chute swing+ something else of your choice LMK if you like these or not. And if any of my offers aren’t good enough, I think I could wrangle a bunch of Halloween items or something and bundle them all up in one trade. LMK

Gracie10294

I have ALOT more psis check out my new forum, 9 psis for trade :)

Okie dokes, will do ASAP. But plz don’t mind if it takes me awhile! :) ~helloprettypanda~

Prettypanda, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is already taken, or is on hold, but may I offer on your Celestrial swing? I have many marvelous things that I can trade for it. LMK

Hey there fudgeyvanilla! I saw your forum with the WZ Jeans trading, and saw that you needed the swing. I commented there, but not sure if you noticed. But anyways, the swing is still very much available, and I would love to hear your offers!! LMKASAP if you are still interested, and feel free to send a friend request @ helloprettypanda. Thanks!!

inki14

Sorry like I said on other forums, I was on my friend’s account when I sent this. But it is still me. Thanks!!

inki14

Hi my user is Webkkinz10. Capitol W and two k’s. I absolutely LOVE the pool! I had wanted it for so long and my wonderful friend sent it to me. Lucky for both of us I got another from trade!! I am so happy you want one and it is the cutest thing when the pet jumps in. When we’re online at the same time just send me a note and I will see you at the trading room!! Do you do kinzchat plus btw? -Missy

I actually do have KC Plus, only that I tend to alternate between the plus and normal clubhouse. Anyhow, I’ll stick to the KC PLUS clubhouse for the next few days. I may be online today, but if not today, it’ll only be Monday, because I’ll be gone for the weekend. Thanks so much, and hopefully we can trade soon!! :) ~helloprettypanda~

Oh no, that was absolutely fine~I don’t mind a bit, and thanks for letting me know it was you! ~helloprettypanda~

flowerlove9

My signature psi for trade: Frozen fountain(animated), doggie diving pool(pet dives in then swims), and icy arctic organ(plays music). Sorry, thought I had more doubles, but I guess not. I picked these few out, because they are either interactive or animated like yours. If you’d like to visit these items before the trade, we’ll just need to work out a time. Also I have regular psi for trade too. If you want my list of those please let me know(I would let you pick two of the regular.) Thank you! -Missy

Oh my! I’ve been looking for that doggie diving pool FOREVER!! About a trading time, I’m online on Wednesday any time between 11 am and 4 pm. Tuesdays, between 10:30 am and 12:30 pm. Mondays, pretty much any time. Thursdays and Fridays, well, I’d only have about twenty minutes during any time. On the weekends, I’m quite busy. I’ll friend you ASAP (not today, unfortunately, my maximum requests are sent out), and I’ll keep my kinzchat on, so whenever you come online, I’ll know. Thanks, and have a wonderful afternoon!!~helloprettypanda~ (PS~ is your user inki14?)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.