Star Trek Room Theme

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Star Trek Room Theme

This topic contains 40 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PEBBLES1973 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

It would be so cool if they would make Star Trek outfits and room themes!!! *NOT* for Deluxe.

Hi PEBBLES! I understand. ;) Can we just trade the stuff I listed that you have extra of instead? However, I would like to know what you want in return first. Have a sweet day!~SC

PEBBLES1973

I will trade you the extra items. Just tell me when you’ll be in the trading room and I’ll meet you there. My pet will be a blue diggity dino named Rex. I’m missing a few items like Bathroom items, kitchen items from the neo gothic theme. I’m trying to get the whole theme. If you can’t find them it’s ok. Just trade me what something equal to what you need from me. thanks and have a wonderful magical day.

PEBBLES1973

only the items I have more than one of are for trade

PEBBLES1973

The list is everything I have that’s rare & exclusive

Hi PEBBLES! :D WOW! Your list is awesome! :mrgreen: I hope I’m not asking for too much. *sorry* One Puppy Patrol car( this has been on my wish list for a long time ), Explorer Adventures Super Bed, one Luxury Airliner, One Double Decker Bus, One Propeller Plane, Dr. Quack Bed, and Artist’s Pallet Super Bed( I have a friend that needs that, but I want to check with them first on whether they still need it or not ). What do you want in return for these? PLMK Have a sweet day!~Sweetzie

PEBBLES1973

I only trade the items I have more than one of. Sorry. if I had more than one of the items you needed I would trade. anything else?

PEBBLES1973

Lamps, refrigerator, counters

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.