Sugarberries!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sugarberries!!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  pandapoo1322 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

sonici wrote on 2012-05-02 at 03:11 PM

Hey Guys I NEED Sugarberries!!! I Have Millions Of Food For Trade! I Need 25! Please Help!! Thanks! **~**Sonici**~**

sonici, i don’t mean to be mean, but you can either feed your pet the sugarberries, or out them into jars. you can’t trade or send them. sorry

nuttywebkinz

Becky71W wrote on 2012-05-02 at 08:17 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-05-02 at 04:25 PM
      Sorry to say, but none of the berries from Jumbleberry Fields are tradable or kinzpostable. You just have to be patient and collect them yourself, unfortunately. But don’t worry, you’ll get there.

I was getting ready to say the same thing. I have already tried to mail.

HI BECKY :)

LOL I tried to mail too, I thought I would be smooth and mail some from the other accounts to the main account…LOL…didnt work out so well :)

NW

Becky71W

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-05-02 at 04:25 PM

Sorry to say, but none of the berries from Jumbleberry Fields are tradable or kinzpostable. You just have to be patient and collect them yourself, unfortunately. But don’t worry, you’ll get there.

I was getting ready to say the same thing. I have already tried to mail.

blahblahthecatluver wrote on 2012-05-02 at 04:21 PM

Hey Guys I NEED Sugarberries!!! I Have Millions Of Food For Trade! I Need 25! Please Help!! Thanks! **~**Sonici**~**

sonici, i don’t mean to be mean, but you can either feed your pet the sugarberries, or out them into jars. you can’t trade or send them. sorry

IKR ME TOO!!!! i HAVE HAD LIKE 15 SO FAR!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.